Whats next for Michael Jackson?

knight56

Proud Member
He is going to turn 50..soon.. i mean he has done it all!! whats next? what can he do?? he lives up to his classic?...so whats next???? If i where MJ i would say : "Hey back off iam the king!! i have done alot all my life...let me take it easy".

Interesting question. I would say the answer lies with Michael's passion. He will continue to excel as long as he follows what he enjoys. If it continues to be music then he'll continue to break barriers we've never seen before. If his heart lies elsewhere then I hope he follows his passion :yes:

:D I'm sure what ever he puts' his mind to, he will succeed in it. Michael always wants to try new things like acting in movies, or whatever. I feel we still have not seen the rest of MJ, and he will do things when he is ready. ;D Whats' next from him? Well many many things, I think he wants to accomplish more, and there are many things MJ has not done. Not just music that intrigues him. :fortuneteller: We will see.

What lovely thoughtful responses so far :)

I'm too tired to think to add anything more that hasn't already been said. I hope he gets lots of time to enjoy himself and be happy, but I still think there is more to come. More of what is the question though?

We definitely haven't seen everything Michael can give us yet.
Maybe it's not in music industry, we don't know until he does it!
All we can do is wait :)

Michael has still got so much passion for what he does....I feel theres clearly a lot more of MJ to come in the future.

Let's hope the new album will set the music industry to a new standard. :D

well Michale JUST stated in Jan-Feb ?? at the RJN awards
THat

I have not lost my passion for music and there is still
MUCH MORE to come from Michael Jackson :)

Apparently he still has the love and desire to continue
and is not ready to retire ..

But look at my siggy
I have no idea what he could do to top what he has already done
but whatever he he does will be great and innovative ..

He paints wonderfully, so maybe do some art.

And hopefully more great music. He could keep releasing albums, just for his fans, like Paul McCartney - he hasn't made hits for a long time, but he keeps releasing albums to the fans. I don't like any of his music after the beatleys though. :)

But relaxe, paint and keep releasing timeless music. And maybe sometimes make performances. Just to keep fit. :lol:

^^LMFAOO omg. That cracked me up.

"What are you we gunna do tonight?"
"Same we always do, try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"

BAHAHAHAHA :hysterical: I'm actually imagining MJ & Akon.

Pinky and the brain brain brain brain
:lmao:
i love that!!! i havent seen it in years!!! :D
lol at how it says "one is a genious", lol that definatly Mike! :lol:

He's just going to make some more music for his fans, do a few shows probably (I wish a final tour, but hey, we can all dream), and even get into film I bet. And maybe even books/writing again. He'll be more chill when he goes off into other avenues like those.

some times i wish MJ was taking it really easy. just give out more relaxed CD´s not white all the promotion and expections. I wish he cold give out more music and not trying to make THE BEST EVER...hehe

If i where MJ i would say : "Hey back off iam the king!! i have done alot all my life...let me take it easy".

Problem is.. he aint doing that, coz if he did, I'd applaud him and say thank you for the hard work and sharing your legacy. Instead he telling us cryptic messages and promising us this or that but nothing materialises.. I feel like we're being strung along here, I was "Keeping the faith" until that new re-release..

Back