Whatcha Dewin Ta MEEEEE!

michaelsson

Proud Member
This thread is for the LOVE and ADORATION of one of my favorite "Jacksons" song. None other than the perfection that is "Walk Right Now". Dont you just loooooooooove this song! its like the perfect breakup song...except it doesnt make u feel bad lol, it makes u feel gooood! all the way goood!!! and michaels " whatcha dewwwwwin ta meeee" just kills me everytime, i looove it! for those who havent heard this song (shame if you havent, its from the epic TRIUMPH lol) here it is:

*rocks out*

This is one of my favourite Jacksons songs for sure.

I always see Triumph as the lost Michael Jackson solo album, really. No disrespect to the brothers or anything, but the album is clearly picking up from where OTW left off. You can hear his songwriting developing. Walk Right Now and Heartbreak Hotel are just epic pieces of storytelling - and as strong as anything on Thriller or Bad.

OMG! THanks for starting this thread! I just LOVE this song! It's too cool....:punk:

I've always adored this remix....

^^ isn't it though?? I love it! It just adds a little more to give it even more of a kick without really changing it at all!

HELLO....That's what I'm takin about that is one of my fave MJ songs for sure! That album is amazing! I love it! Man, listening to the lyrics it sure does remind me of someone....not gonna say who though! LMAO ;) (not me) lol

I love when it get's played on the radio but, not often enough! I wish there was a video that would have been cool!

I loooooooooooove this song alot.It is in the " most played songs " in my Ipod..i feel that MJ sang this song for many women in his life when he icy them out :lol:

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune!!!!! I LOVE this song. Deffo one of my fave Jackson's tracks. :punk:

One of the best Jacksons songs from in my opinion....and i'm not exaggerating...one of the most underrated albums of all time. Every song on that album is wonderful.

haha! i agree with all of u guys! I wish they would have performed this on tour. The triumph album in general is such a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Yeah! Well I like Wondering Who anyway. Whats wrong with it? haha

What's right with it?

Although, credit where it's due, I believe it could be the very first MJ song to feature a "hee-hee".

What's right with it?

Although, credit where it's due, I believe it could be the very first MJ song to feature a "hee-hee".

Its probably the worst song on the album, but I still think its a decent song. Not outstanding but not bad either.

What a great album though, I think the fact it is so unknown makes it even better.

Besides the obvious ones like Heartbreak Hotel and Can You Feel It, I adore Time waits for no one!

My favourite song (beside Give It Up) from Triumph. I love the tune and lyrics "she comes to the door, crying at my feet" :naughty:

Back