What year did Michael record these songs?

wolfrevenant

Proud Member
Probably a totally random question but still, what year did Michael record these songs?

Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Blood on the Dance Floor
The Way You Love Me
Best of Joy
Much Too Soon
Beautiful Girl
Fall Again

Why You Wanna Trip On Me - 1991

Blood on the Dance Floor - originally recorded for Dangerous album in 1991, but failed to make the final track listing. Teddy Riley, reportedly, was angry Michael didn’t call him to ‘vacuum clean this old master’ – that is, to give the song a more current sound, before its inclusion on Blood On The Dance Floor.

The Way You Love Me - written and recorded by Michael between 2000 and 2004

Much Too Soon - written circa 1981

Beautiful Girl - written and recorded by MJ between 1998-2004

Fall Again - demo version recorded in 1999, planned to complete and include on Invincible

Noewi;3152688 said:

Blood on the Dance Floor - originally recorded for Dangerous album in 1991, but failed to make the final track listing. Teddy Riley, reportedly, was angry Michael didn’t call him to ‘vacuum clean this old master’ – that is, to give the song a more current sound, before its inclusion on Blood On The Dance Floor.

Fall Again - demo version recorded in 1999, planned to complete and include on Invincible

Thanks for the info!

Much Too Soon was written ca. 1981.. But I guess he recorded it aruond 1985 or dangerous era.

Michael recorded Beautiful Girl in 2003

Much Too Soon was recorded in 1994. That was confirmed by Rob Hoffmann (his sound engineer) on the Gearslutz forum. He wrote:

"Why on MICHAEL credits this song has been credited in 1981 ?

Not sure. Maybe he wrote it in 1981. He certainly didn't give that impression when he came in to the studio that day. And no one in the production crew intimated they had ever heard the song before."

Noewi;3152688 said:

I didn't know that :doh::doh::D

Back