What would you do with the £110m if you won the euro jackpot tonight mj related of course

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
I think we shouldve thought about this before and all contributed money for tickets, and i bet if we won *dreams* we couldve hired mj and the o2 for one night on the 7th July :O *dreams again* Just the true fans and him mmmmmmmm

i would pay Michael to do one more show at the o2 arena in which i would foot the bill for all TRUE fans to attend for free. Id then give money to family, friends and charities...oh and buy the right to stream some Pro shot Mj concerts for us all to enjoy

i would pay Michael to do one more show at the o2 arena in which i would foot the bill for all TRUE fans to attend for free. Id then give money to family, friends and charities...oh and buy the right to stream some Pro shot Mj concerts for us all to enjoy

Nice one...although i reckon there should be a champagne reception too :p

I think we shouldve thought about this before and all contributed money for tickets, and i bet if we won *dreams* we couldve hired mj and the o2 for one night on the 7th July :O *dreams again* Just the true fans and him mmmmmmmm

Now THAT would have been amazing! Just imagine only true fans in the stadium, no chairs and just one big party!! Wooohoo!~*dream*
And yes, blueyedbelle, champagne would also not hurt ;)

well 110m is enough to hire him for 20 concerts though :)

maybe 20 concerts throughout europe and USA.

I'd stay in the hotel room or house next to Michael... See him during EVERY DATE in VIP... And offer the rest to him if he'll meet me and talk to me for 5 minutes. :D

I would make sure my family are okay then quit my job book a hotel and buy tix for all mjs concerts

Well it would take up a very small percentage of the money, but the first MJ related thing I would do is buy some rare Michael concerts. Id buy both brunei concerts in HQ, Dangerous Tour Tokyo and Munich is they exist and a pro Bad Tour concert from the 2nd leg.

Id probably buy two tickets to see him again in January as well.

If we're just talking about what MJ-related I would do with the money, then there's no question about it. I would be seeing Michael 50 times during this and next year :D I'd also offer many of my friends and family members a trip to London and concert tickets. I'd also help those of you without tickets. Every fan should be able to see their idol :)

Family stuff aside.

A smaller, unplugged concert, exclusive to certain fan boards. Obviously you'd get people trying to sign up but just close signing up! :)
People get to vote at the gig for which songs they want and et voila Mike sings them!

well the news said that Michael will make about £50 million to do 50 shows i think i would use the money to get 100 more concerts but in a bigger stadium like wemberly and some in manchster because its closer for me and then I would buy all of those things that are being auctioned and give them back to him.

Use the money to work my way into a position to get Stevie and MJ to duet again.

I'd try to get more tickets to more concerts and tickets for my best MJ fans too of course. And book a 5* hotel for us all.

I'd buy VIP tickets for quite a few of the nights and buy a penthouse in London to stay there whenever I'm down (cos I'm down quite a lot) for the MJ shows also.

I would set up All The Children of the World Charities and The Dailey, Deeds, Jackson Foundation for the Elderly...

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

I would by neverland back .. if that was enough .. and all the tickets on viagogo and share with mjjc

Back