What Would You Do If A Guy You Met Less Than An Hour Ago Says, "I Love You?"

Karice

Proud Member
Let's say you meet a guy at a party, and you and him have a nice connection and enjoy talking to one annother, and about 50 minutes later, he says, "I love you." What would you do?:bugeyed

Well now, thats fast! What were you guys doing when he said it???

Thats happened to me! Then he nearly threw up his 6 pack of stella all over my shoes! :lol: I said ''EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!'' hehe

I have to admit that I would be embarassed, make a polite excuse to slip away and avoid the guy for the rest of the party... That's a coward way to act, but that's just who I am :blush:

Let's say you meet a guy at a party, and you and him have a nice connection and enjoy talking to one annother, and about 50 minutes later, he says, "I love you." What would you do?:bugeyed

"I love you more" -_-

Just to see his face and make him feel my :bugeyed:bugeyed

I'd say. No you dont, dont be silly. We just met an hour ago.

the only guy that could EVER work for would be Michael..because he said I love you to somone even if he knew you for 5 minutes. But anyone else....I would be like..."nnaaahhh"

I would get all Michael Jackson-ish.

As in, look at it as love to people.

Was he serious, fucking around, or just drunk? If he was obviously joking around then I don't think it's that weird.

I'd be like "Oooookaaayy................Oh gee!!! Look at the time!!! I gotta go!!! Was nice meeting you!!! BYE!!!" and I'd leave. :lol:

the only guy that could EVER work for would be Michael..because he said I love you to somone even if he knew you for 5 minutes. But anyone else....I would be like..."nnaaahhh"

Well that's because everyone knew that Michael doesn't mean he's IN love with that person when he said it!! :lol: His "I love you" was more equal to "Hi, how are you?" because he said it to everyone and their mother! :lol: :lol:

"I love you."
"I'm gay."

Solves all your problems.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Well, or a simple "I already have a boyfriend" will do too if you don't wanna "go gay". :lol: :lol:

Back