What will you listen to or watch before the concert?

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
i will watch the Brunei concert because he dances really well, and i love that performance of man in the mirror. So what about you?

I will bring my computer and lots of dvds as I'm gonna stay there for a month! in london..
so me and some MJ fans are gonna watch MJ concerts and music videos before opening night :D
gonna be fantastic!!! the evening of july 12th!!! gonna cry!
scream! dance! sing! it's gonna be fantastic

gonna watch all the short films..bad..twymmf..dirty diana..SC..black or w.. ooh the panther dance!!

history live in munich.first MJ concert I ever saw on tv and taped (still have it) that is gonna be emotional to watch!

dangerous in bucharest

bad tour yokohoma

Ill probably take a portable dvd player with me on the coach and watch all sorts of his concerts. Its a five hour journey from where I live to London, so ive got a lot of time to fill :\ lol

This summer I intend to not listen and watch MJ except during the shows! I'll see how long I can keep it up! ;) Oh well... probably I'll watch some Youtube TII concert clips right after the first show, but that's it!

Can anyone tell me where/how i can get hold of concert dvds apart from dangerous - bucharest.
Ive got the 30th anniversary MSG taped which is good, ive watched lots of youtube clips aswell from HIStory & BAD.

Can anyone tell me where/how i can get hold of concert dvds apart from dangerous - bucharest.
Ive got the 30th anniversary MSG taped which is good, ive watched lots of youtube clips aswell from HIStory & BAD.

I would also like to know were I can get the dvd of the 30th Anniversary - i dont stop watching clips of that on youtube. Is it on dvd?

Check the download section of this board... I'm sure you can find it or someone over there will tell you where to get it!

ive been watching concerts 4 weeks getting prepared lol,so ill continue that trend

I will watch Moonwalker, its what introduced me to MJ as a 5year old :0) 20 years later I will see him for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will watch Moonwalker, its what introduced me to MJ as a 5year old :0) 20 years later I will see him for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know, I love that version of Man in the mirror.

try looking for a site in google.

me and my family are planning on watching Bad tour live in japan 1987 then dangerous tour 1992 bucharest and then History tour munich and finally the 30th anniversary show before we go down to london for This Is It!

me and my family are planning on watching Bad tour live in japan 1987 then dangerous tour 1992 bucharest and then History tour munich and finally the 30th anniversary show before we go down to london for This Is It!

that sounds like a good plan

Yeah, that's what I wanna do, watch what I can on the plane on the way to London (concert wise) :)

Wells u lot are enjoy ya self watching the show, i'll be at home watching his concertd and listenng to his music and it will be that way until i see him next march ahaha.

I've already watched bucharest 1000 times by now :lol: And, MJ live in Copenhagen 1997... Soon Ill get a video boxset with 33 live dvds, so I wont get bored up to the concerts :p

Wells u lot are enjoy ya self watching the show, i'll be at home watching his concertd and listenng to his music and it will be that way until i see him next march ahaha.

i wasnt supposed to go until march but i just couldnt wait so i bought some tix for the opening night on viagogo

Back