What will you do with the mon£y??

missmoonwalker

Proud Member
Hi everyone I had an idea and wanted to share with all michaels fans!

Hopefully all michaels fans will receive the money back for there tickets and so i have decided if i get my money back and am unable to attend michaels funeral,I would like to give the money to childrens charities and i just wanted to encourage others to do the same, as i feel this is something michael would have wanted and i just wanted to encourage people in general to give more to charity as michael will not be able to do this anymore, so i feel we should try are best to do it for him!!

every little helps!!

well, I think its a good idea donate it to the Make A Wish Foundation. I want to donate money too, but I have no clue how.

You can find many charites on the internet in magazines and on t.v,we should have a search and see what we can find!

Thats a great idea and a great gesture...im sure he would be so proud of us...
i know i'll get a tattoo of him, but that wont cost half the money i spent on the trip...

i know i wont get a full refund on almost anything i bought (flights, insurance, etc), but i do get, i'll try to donate to those in need...

Hmm nice idea, I think I may donate parts of it to Palestine/Pakistan/Iran charities and other places which are suffering at this moment in time. (As you can probably tell from the news).

I will also buy myself a new ipod to put each and every one of his songs onto.

Best wishes guys.
x

Just 2 days ago I visited the Heal the world site for the 1st time and thought about donating.

I don't want all my money back. I want to give some of it to a charity now.

Back