What will we see at the MJ Exhibition?

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
I'll soon be getting my tickets for the MJ Exhibition at the O2 Arena, i was wondering what possessions we will see?
I'm personaly looking forward to seeing everything lol

I was wondering the same thing myself! :) My 11 yr old brother is a newly converted MJ fanatic (thanks partly to my brainwashing lmao) and I was thinking of taking him as a christmas present. I think it'll be award statues, tour costumes etc... :unsure: Does anyone know if it's all the same stuff from the Julien's Auctions exhibition they did at the Grammys centre in (I think) L.A. back in March/April (or whenever the hell it was? - seems like a lifetime ago now)? I remember seeing a few pictures from that. They had items from the Neverland ranch too. They had some alternate glove designs, the special Vanguard award MTV gave MJ, just loads lol.

I want to see it aswell but I heard this is only there for a limited time so I don't think I will be able to go :( If it runs till june I might be able to combine it with the MJ tribute thing I'm thinking of going too.

I want to see it aswell but I heard this is only there for a limited time so I don't think I will be able to go :( If it runs till june I might be able to combine it with the MJ tribute thing I'm thinking of going too.

I think i heard its on till mid january. not 100% though

It'll probably a lot more than what's shown at the Los Angeles Grammy Museum.

Try to take pictures or scan the program for us!

I think I'm off to see it in November/December, can't wait! :D

Back