What Will Annoy You when going to a cinema experience of Michael Jackson

michael4eva

Proud Member
I for one was thinking what it would be like on say the premiere at 1.am where i assume will be predominetally mj fans..I guess the athmosphere will be electric inside and out but do you think every mj fan in the room will all be on the same level, i.e will everyone start singing or will there be complete silence?

People talking around me is my worry as I would rather be the only one in there..I don't personally want to hear screaming, shouting or singing in the cinema..If it was a stage show, that is obviously different..But michael can't play off any of this in this context and I want to hear every single moment

But what would annoy you in your cinema experince or even make you happy?

I guess people screaming would annoy me too. And people who are talking and who are not paying attention to the movie. But I do not expect that to happen with only MJ fans in the cinema... A standing ovation at the end of the movie would make me happy! :clapping:

Yea I dont wana be around people who not only talk but say personal things about him..like ooo he looks weird or start talking about anything other than him in the film..like personal stuff

That is why I am going at a time when it won't be crowded lol

Lip-sync or Lip-synch (short for lip synchronization) is a technical term for matching lip movements with voice. The term can refer to: a technique often used for performances in the production of film, video and television programs; the science of synchronization of visual and audio signals during post-production and transmission; the common practice of people including singers performing with recorded audio as a source of entertainment and; matching lip movements of animated characters (including computer facial animation). In the case of live concert performances lip-synching is generally considered controversial although in many instances it is required from a production standpoint to ensure quality for broadcast or a performer may be harmonizing with their own vocals.

I'm only worried about haters being in the cinemas and saying awful things. I don't think there will be though because I'm going at a time where there's not likely to be many people in the theater. I for one won't be doing any dancing or singing. I don't like doing that in public, and I want to hear every word, see every move, in silence if possible.

Captain , I suggest going to the back rows...dancing your arse off..everyone else will be at the front and you can have a balll! lol

My brother or someone better hold me back if someone says something rude while I'm watching the movie... Seriously.... -_-

if anyone starts talking random and not paying attention i am gonna get up and move to another seat.

Back