What were Michael's favorite places/things to do in Orlando, Florida?

iloveandmissmichael7

Proud Member
Okay, so I'm going to Orlando, Florida for a month in the summer.

I was just wondering, do any MJ fans know of his favorite places? (besides Disney World) like places he's been seen at... for example his favorite salon in Orlando was Rudy's & Plinnie's Beauty Center. I also know of a hotel that used to have a Michael Jackson suite, which was the suite Michael would stay at when he went to Disney World. So I just wondered if there were any places like that :) favorite restaurants, etc.

Also, it would be cool to know if any museums, restaurants, etc had stuff of his inside of it. (like clothes of his, autographs, hand molds) I just know Orlando is a
popular city Michael visited so often, and I'm excited to see stuff of his! :)

Well, I've lived in Orlando for 30 years and have been a Michael fan for that long as well.

Other than the Magic Kingdom, check out Hollywood Studios where his signature, hand and shoe prints from 1990 are in concrete in front of 'The Great Movie Ride."

Don't forget Captain Eo at Epcot!

I don't think the Hotel Royal Plaza in Lake Buena Vista still has the Michael Jackson Suite. :no:

I would think the Hard Rock cafe here might have some Michael memorabilia, but they don't! At least that's what I found out when I checked the Hardrock Memorabilia site just now.

He did stay at David Siegel's Isleworth mansion back in April 2004. Isleworth is a community of luxury homes near Windermere.

The Wells'Built Museum had an exhibit of some things and his ties to Orlando right after he died, but it wasn't meant to be a permanent thing.

You are correct about Rudy's and Plinnie's...I smile everytime I go by it.

I mostly heard of his visits to Disney theme parks when he was here.

Back