What was the last album you listened to for weeks and weeks?

MattyJam

Guests
They don't come around very often. Here are the last albums I just couldn't stop playing:

51IsDL3z20L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

617RPD7QH2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51pS70ZpHDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61iDCGmHV-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Daniel Merriweather - Love & War.

I need to make a thread about him. Just brilliant.

Also

Codeine Velvet Club - Codeine Velvet Club

These two were the first ones I thought of when I saw the thread title :) Especially Slash's album I could not stop listening to for weeks on end, it's so good...

617RPD7QH2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61iDCGmHV-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Apart from these -

- GnR - Use Your Illusion 2 (I bought it on CD for the first time and played the life out of it for a few weeks)
- Stevie Wonder - A Time 2 Love

Within Temptation-- The Heart of Everything
t.A.T.u. -- Happy Smiles (Waste Management US release)
Xandria--India
Revolutionary Girl Utena OST 1-3

That's about it, really.

It's really cool to see you people listening to so much different music, so many different types and genres of music and not always the same commercial crap that's always running on tv! :D

Redman/Dare Iz A Darkside
Faith Evans/Keep The Faith
---they both happen to be from New Jersey and they go way back. They was a high school couple :) And these 2 albums are kinda dark in terms of the overall mood. For some reason, it's been a while since I chose to play happy music on a regular basis. These days I usually go for the type of music I can chill to.

51r3JdoBYbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61SPzPT4n0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Forget weeks, try years and years for invincible for me, everytime I play it its just as amazing as the first time :heart:

nothing else really becides Janet's The Best, and Stevie Wonders A greastest hits collection both are amazing :D

Back