What was that yall were saying about lip synching?

Proud Member
Last edited:
well..i got my answer, by no answer, lol...and the answer...in another thread.

this really isn't a Christina Aguilera thread. it's a 'complaints about possible lip synching' thread. the article just happened to be about her. i wish i found three other articles about three other artists who didn't get any complaints about possible lip synching, but she's the only one i could find an article on, to make my point. ever since she got married, the media seemed to like her. i wanted to pick artists that the media liked, so it would be hard for me to think that they made their info up about the artist. it just seems like the artists that get the complaints haven't been plagued with rumors about poor ticket sales, but this one is getting those rumors. ususally, if the media likes someone, they'll get the rumor from a source of reliability. i'm sure the media doesn't want to say anything bad about Aguilera, at this time.

Well personally I don't really understand what you are trying to say with this thread.
Is it about lipsynching? Or Christina cancelling her show? or whether or not the media likes her?
I hope I don't sound mean because that is not my intention but maybe you could clarify that?

Afetr reading the article, I think that person is overreacting. Everyone is labelling her as failing with this album when it hasn't even come out yet.
I remember when Rihanna's Rated R album had come out everyone was like ow it sucks, all the songs sound boring etc. Then she came out with Rude Boy, that became a big hit and now no one is complaining about the album anymore.

It just shows how much people judge albums with the singles that are released.
There are a lot of albums that don't come out with a bang and then after some time start producing hits or start selling more.

no.....i think the point of the article writer was that he or she thought that Christina Aguilera's concert tour wasn't going to sell out. and my question was why? since she is not known for lip synching.

no.....i think the point of the article writer was that he or she thought that Christina Aguilera's concert tour wasn't going to sell out. and my question was why? since she is not known for lip synching.

Well that is not the only reason for a concert not selling out though. (btw there is no proof of her concert not selling well, all just speculation at this point)
Also there are plenty of artists that did sell out with lipsynching so I don't really think that,that has anything to do with it. :)

Well that is not the only reason for a concert not selling out though. (btw there is no proof of her concert not selling well, all just speculation at this point)
Also there are plenty of artists that did sell out with lipsynching so I don't really think that,that has anything to do with it. :)

that was my initial point. the sellouts speak louder than the complaints about lip synching.

but there have been a lot of complaints about Aguilera, even though she has never been known to receive complaints for lipping. and, the reason why i tend to believe the article a little, is because Aguilera is not one of the media's favorite targets, right now. they have no reason to be negative about her, as i said before.

i think what i am trying to say, is something that somebody else said in another thread on here. it feels like they looked at my thread, and decided to post in someone else's. lol...

anyway...what they said was, in effect, you can't really define what makes people decide to go see an artist. there just has to be an 'it' factor. and some of those people that have 'it', have received complaints about lipping, and some might have not, though i don't know of any. but i guess, people need to vent, at times, even though, later, they may buy tickets to the artist concert, to which, they vented, in the past.

Back