What unreleased tracks you'd like to see on the new album?

Topflux

Proud Member
I think these are interesting:
Another Day
Chicago 1945
Crush
Escape
Force
In The Valley
Kick It
Revolution
Seduction
Seeing Voices
The Pain
Visions
You Are So Beautiful

I think it would be nice if there were just 12-13 tracks and not that much "fillers". Michael usually doesn't have so called fillers but I think if he wanted to put something onto the album that's very much different than the rest of the album, the better way to release those kind of tracks is to put them on "B-sides" of the single releases..?

Ja, bring back proper b sides, and not some silly remix versions

Aside from Escape, I've never heard any of those songs.

i have heard Escape and Seeing Voices.........yes i woul like to see this album, with unrelase songs.

None of these on the NEW album
but it would serve a purpose on a whole album of none releases yep, but I doubt we're ever gonna get to here them, after all they werent ever released for a reason :)

I'm pretty sure Escape and at least Crush will be there.. You think they won't? Michael put for example Come Together on HIStory..

Aside from Escape, I've also never heard of any of those songs. Could you possibly tell me where you heard some of those?

And to keep it topic related, I would like to see Escape on the new album, but anything else that could have been possibly leaked out to end up on the album would kind of bum me out. Just because some of us would have had the chance to listen to it and it wouldn't be as fun when you first listen to the album, if you catch my drift.

xscape is very good and Shout is even better..great!!
the other songs that you mentioned... i never heard of them??? where we can listen to them??

I doubt MJ will put any unreleased songs on his new album, but you never know. I would love for Shout or Xscape to be released. Also, could you possibly share with us where you heard all of these songs? the only one I've heard from the list is Xscape....

I would like to hear them let alone have them on an album.
I've heard of Seeing Voices , You Are So Beautiful, Seduction and one or 2 others on your list.
They sounds interesting.
I'd also like to hear Kick It, On My Anger, Maybe We Can Do it and Pressure.
Just to name a few. :)

Where did you get this list? Other than Xscape and Seeing Voices, I don't recognize any of the songs listed. Are you sure they're 100% MJ songs?

If I could pick 1 unreleased song....1 of his collaborations with the late great Freddie Mercury.

I say for the other unreleased tracks, maybe do some type of special edition release.....how about re release BOTDF with the 1st 5 tracks, get rid of the remixes and replace them with unreleased tracks?

well this song was on Ultimate Collection but........

We've Had Enough

I love that song so much, I would give up EVER hearing it, and not putting it on the Ultimate Collections just for it to be on the album.

^^^ Agreed. I think with everything going on in the world, it needs a proper release as a single and maybe video

Why they wasted a brilliant song like 'We've Had Enough' and put it on TUC beats me!
but then again I suppose there wasnt much being planned at the that time when all the trouble started (but hey, lets stay on subject) :)
But yer I want all new stuff on the new album, we've seen enough greatest hits compliations just lately lol
:)

I only know some unreleased songs, but I would like to see Xscape, We've Had Enough (IDK if it's considered released/or unreleased or not :unsure:), uhm.. Streetwalker :wild:, lol, Seeing Voices. -_- that's all I know lol xD I gotta check out some of those songs in the first post, cause I haven't heard most of them before! :eek:

Back