What type of girls you like best? (For Guys Only)

What type of girls you like best (For Guys Only)

• Smart

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Athletic

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shy

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Humourous

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Just ordinary

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Unknown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Hey you men out here! Oh and sorry, but "no girls allowed". Okay, guys let's talk about girls, like which type girls you love? Here can put up the types of girls is best for you for I don't know, to go out or marry one in the future. If you guys are already married then that's fine if you want to answer her.

Me for example, I just love girls who are very shy, I just find shy girls very cute and adorable.

I don't really have a preset, it's more a matter of how you connect.
If a girl is just pretty and we don't have anything to talk about then we're just gonna bore each other out - Because this is the person you're gonna live with, and she's gonna be your best friend.

At the same time as you look at the girl for what you like, you've got to have self distance and think for yourself; "Do I have something to offer her, to make her happy and feel special?"
It's almost like a catch-22, you know.

So when I look at the options in the poll I have to go with "Humorous", because that's a very personal thing - You know, to have the same kind of humour.
Because if I can make a girl laugh, and she can make me laugh - then we've already come pretty far.

I like a woman that is smart. But, I really like a girl that is a combination of all of those choices. I love a woman that has great respect for herself. She has a lot of things going on in her life, such as a career, great friends, amazing and positive attitude, style, etc. I love a woman who is independent as well and knows how to take care of herself.

I like girls who are smart, kind, sensitive, shy and independent. Of course, I like other traits to, but those are my top. I don't like tough women, not that I like weak women, but I think women are to be more sensitive. Shyness and sensitivity are not synonymous to weakness and need. They tell me that the person is loving and caring.

If a girl is just pretty and we don't have anything to talk about then we're just gonna bore each other out - Because this is the person you're gonna live with, and she's gonna be your best friend.

At the same time as you look at the girl for what you like, you've got to have self distance and think for yourself; "Do I have something to offer her, to make her happy and feel special?"

So when I look at the options in the poll I have to go with "Humorous", because that's a very personal thing - You know, to have the same kind of humour.
Because if I can make a girl laugh, and she can make me laugh - then we've already come pretty far.

I know i'm a girl....and i'm not voting, duh (but i seriously wanna know what is winning, lol)....but I just wanted to ask...there are more guys like you, right? Please say there are.

but I just wanted to ask...there are more guys like you, right? Please say there are.

Aaaw :blush:

LOL, I'm pretty sure that there are a couple of people "like me" walking around :D
It's not easy to judge a persons inside by just looking at him/her though - But I've learnt that you can get a very good "feeling" about a person if you know you to "read" a persons "glance" in the eyes - True story!

I think that's why many people misunderstand "shyness", sometimes it's just good person. You know, a kind soul.
Shyness is in a way "nakedness", because a "shy look" in the eyes is most often an reflection of a persons kind soul. - While some other people have a "cocky" look, and it's some form of protection... to not see who the person really is.

I mean Michael's eyes were like a gateway to his soul and heart.

Thank you for the kind words! :)

I know i'm a girl....and i'm not voting, duh (but i seriously wanna know what is winning, lol)
You don't have to vote to see, you can just click on poll results. To answer your question, 'smart' is taking the lead at the moment.

I like girls who -

Make my heart flutter when I'm near them
Can be my best friend
Are unique and special in their own way
Are loving, understanding and caring
Who make me smile uncontrollably because they are just wonderful I can't help myself
Who are beautiful inside and well as out
Who wants someone to care for them
Who wants someone to be there at any time, any place for any reason
Who wants someone to love them unconditionally
Who likes my lame jokes
Who likes love songs..
Who has a romantic side to them.. very much me
Who I can suprise and spoil and make feel she's the most beautiful girl in the wordld..
Someone who I can cuddle with for hours
Who has this shyness and innocent beauty
Who also has a controlling confidence to them..
Who stays true to herself
Someone who makes my world fit into place
Who loves me for me
Who I can only see myself with forever..

What happened...i could swear i replied in this thread a few days ago. I could swear there were much more relpies than this .......

Yeah you'll find that lots of posts/threads/PM's have been lost since the forum went down! At least we still have our accounts :)

I like girls who -

Make my heart flutter when I'm near them
Can be my best friend
Are unique and special in their own way
Are loving, understanding and caring
Who make me smile uncontrollably because they are just wonderful I can't help myself
Who are beautiful inside and well as out
Who wants someone to care for them
Who wants someone to be there at any time, any place for any reason
Who wants someone to love them unconditionally
Who likes my lame jokes
Who likes love songs..
Who has a romantic side to them.. very much me
Who I can suprise and spoil and make feel she's the most beautiful girl in the wordld..
Someone who I can cuddle with for hours
Who has this shyness and innocent beauty
Who also has a controlling confidence to them..
Who stays true to herself
Someone who makes my world fit into place
Who loves me for me
Who I can only see myself with forever..

bruv; you've got a long list. i guess you are going to wait till "thy kingdom come". lol

Man, where are all the guys like you in this world! did they disappear or something? haha ;)

Man, where are all the guys like you in this world! did they disappear or something? haha ;)

Haha thank you :blush:
But all people got flaws you know, both men and women... we just need to do our best to try to acknowledge them and do something about it :)
I'm sure I carry a load of "bad habits" myself, but I'm constantly trying to be a better man, you know.
It's like I use to say, there's no "perfect person" - you've just got to find someone that is as "f**ed up" as you self are :lol:

So who voted other? And what do you mean by "other"? :)

I just like girls who are honest and loyal and who I can be the same for.

Somebody who I can really connect with on another level, who I can hang out with, who will understand me.

A girl who I can look at and really see into her being and have a driving connection to. Thats why I voted other.

Humourous, not so shy, ordinary... hmm. Pretty much like that? And with not so shy I mean that I'd like to have girl who is social. :)

Shy, smart, attractive, slim / average build, cute and generally introverted...but with a hidden freaky side if you know what I mean....:fear: (although that is not 100% necessary)

And she would like to get married and have children.

Fantasy much? :lol:

I'm glad to see shy is winning in the poll (well, in a tie with "other") but I don't buy it. Why do us shy girls get ignored if you like us so much, huh? :D

Shy, smart, attractive, slim / average build, cute and generally introverted...but with a hidden freaky side if you know what I mean....:fear: (although that is not 100% necessary)

And she would like to get married and have children.

Fantasy much? :lol:

:lmao: It's hard to find someone who isn't scared away by freakiness! :lol:

p.s your siggy is cute ^^

Is there a forum ghost? Threads seem to be randomly bumping themselves lately.
icon_eek.gif

Back