What to do in Los Angeles?

MissingMichael

Proud Member
I've convinvced my husband to go on a road trip..
First time ever to Cali for both of us.

What do we do? Where do we stay? (for cheap.. we won't be at the hotel that long anyways)..

I really want to see some Michael stuff.. so what is still left out there that will be something a MJ fan would love to see?

I went to the memorial at his Star in front of the Gramman Chinese Theater. The large Michael Poster were taken away from the Staples Center after the memorial. So not sure what to recommend.

oh, i forgot. the grammy museum has a special exhibition on the 3rd floor. $10 for adult ticket. 3rd floor has four of his iconic jackets as well as the white suit from thriller displayed. when i was there for the memorial - on the 2nd floor in the main theater they were playing all of Michael's music video's. needless to say I spent 8 hours there.

i stayed at a hostel. I thought about recommending it, then remembered a few sleepless nights so i will not recommend a place to stay. have fun.

I agree with mjjfan4ever... there's his star on the Walk of Fame & the Grammy Museum exhibit. He might have a wax figure at Madame Tussaud's in Hollywood, but I don't remember, I haven't been there since I was really young. There's this morbid bus tour that takes tourists past places that celebrities have passed, like the Viper Room where River Phoenix passed & MJ Holmby Hills home, but I don't know if you wanna see that. :( At Ripley's in Hollywood they have this exhibit now of a portrait someone made of Michael purely out of gumballs. :lol: If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Oh and as far as hotels go, you can probably just stay at a chain hotel (Radisson, Hilton, Sheridan, etc).

Back