What time will the concert start and end?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
What time will the concert start and end? I want to know because I am planning the return journey back to Cardiff the same night.

Doors are likely to be 6.30, the last concert I saw at the o2 eariler this year started at 9pm but it was only a 85min concert so ....

If MJ is planning a longer show they might start the show eariler, or it might well end close on 11pm

i can see the first show for sure being an hour or so late in starting. doors opening at 6:30 prob means a 7 30/8 show start if its on time which i doubt... then it will be 2 - 2.5 hours long

wouldnt have a clue - saw Chris Brown in january and doors opened at 18.30 but the show didnt start until 20.30

Tickets say 6:30 start time, I assume that is just for the doors to open. When I talked to Ticketmaster, they said he had to be done by 11:00PM maximum, so hopefully, he'll use all the time in between. ;)

door open 18.30 (normal tickets)
door open 18.00 (vip tickets)

show official starts 19.30 (supporting acts)

normal main show starts 20.30 - 21.00
show end at 22.30 - 23.00 not more...

Oh this sucks man. What am I going to do during the one hour between 6.30 and 8.30? Should I take my time in arriving then?

I was also planning on catching a train home straight after the show but if it's finishing late I guess I can stay at my cousin's place.

Oh this sucks man. What am I going to do during the one hour between 6.30 and 8.30? Should I take my time in arriving then?

I was also planning on catching a train home straight after the show but if it's finishing late I guess I can stay at my cousin's place.

I'm planning a one day trip but unlikely it's going to happen. I'm going to have to stay overnight.

Back