What sup with the coming bodyguard book?

norbat

Proud Member
What sup with the three bodyguards who wanted to write a book about living with michael?

I've been wondering about this too! Wasn't it supposed to be "In Defense of The King"? I loved the interview they did for MSNBC. Ashleigh Banfield. Not crazy about her, but I think she started to wake up a little when these guys started talking truth about MJ. I will definitely purchase this book when it is released.

Maybe they're still trying to look for a publisher as the ones they approached were not interested, it being a positive book about Mike. They said they will self-publish but I wonder how difficult it would be.

There are so many books coming out later this year, their book, it it ever gets published, will get lost in the shuffle. Add to the list La Toya's second memoir titled Starting Over to be released on September 13 by Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon and Schuster.

There are so many books coming out later this year, their book, it it ever gets published, will get lost in the shuffle. Add to the list La Toya's second memoir titled Starting Over to be released on September 13 by Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon and Schuster.

you're probably right.

MJ's bodyguards have spoken recently:
http://www.facebook.com/MJBodyguard
MJs Bodyguards
Good morning MJ FB Fam! I hope your all doing good. Like everything in MJ's world we have been dealing with obstacles set before us. We have trusted those who felt our story should be told THEIR self serving way. We want to be clear that our story will only be told OUR WAY. Such incidences have only motivated us even more! Much Love and God Bless
May 4 at 8:21am

MJ's bodyguards have spoken recently:
http://www.facebook.com/MJBodyguard
MJs Bodyguards
Good morning MJ FB Fam! I hope your all doing good. Like everything in MJ's world we have been dealing with obstacles set before us. We have trusted those who felt our story should be told THEIR self serving way. We want to be clear that our story will only be told OUR WAY. Such incidences have only motivated us even more! Much Love and God Bless
May 4 at 8:21am
are they saying there were asked to write it different way? with scandles they dont wanna write? and when will it be out now does it mean they have to search for new people to help them make it happen?

Back