What songs of Michael did you wish was a short film or music video?

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Songs the never was a short film or music video and it could be songs that were music video but montages of clips of Michael.

Right now Keep the Faith and Dangerous.

Off The Wall
Human Nature
Another Part Of Me - Not a stage video
Dangerous
Money
Morphine
Threatened

There we go :p One from each album :D

^ I'll do one from each album too
Get on the Floor
Wanna Be Startin Somethin
Liberian Girl - with him in the whole video not just at the end :p
Dangerous
DS or Tabloid Junkie
Superfly Sister
Speechless of Unbreakable

OTW- Get On The Floor
Thriller- Lady In My Life
Bad- Streetwalker (from Special Edition release)
Dangerous- Keep The Faith or Dangerous
HIStory- 2Bad- I think a different concept from the Ghosts movie could have been done.
BOTDF- Morphine & Is It Scary- longer than the short version in the Ghosts movie
Invincible- Break Of Dawn, Speechless, You Are My Life, Whatever Happens, Threatened
The Ultimate Collection- We've Had Enough
Michael- IF Michael was still with us, Hold My Hand with MJ in all new footage, & Another Day

State of Shock, Will You Be There (not just concert montages), Dangerous, a third video for They Don't Care About Us :D, D.S., HIStory, Unbreakable, 2,000 Watts, Threatened, We've Had Enough, Monster and Another Day.

Off The Wall
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Human Nature
Lady In My Life
Dangerous
D.S.
Little Susie
Morphine
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Unbreakable
Butterflies
Whatever Happens
Threatened

If Michael had been still living, I would have chosen Best Of Joy. I would love a one-shot video with Michael walking on a beach at sunset, smiling into the camera and singing "I am forever"...

Why You Wanna Trip On Me/She Drives Me Wild/Can't Let Her Get Away easily for me, can just imagine him dancing in some junkyard or something, similar to the ending of Way You Make Me Feel or Panther Dance in Black Or White :)

Dangerous, Threatened, Butterflies, Whatever happens, Keep the faith, We've Had Enough, Monster, Much too soon.

speechless is the song from heaven to me, I am curious to see how Michael would represent it in short film.

Human Nature. I love that song and I can just picture Michael in that. I Just Can't Stop Loving You would have been interesting since it was a duet song.

:shifty:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Unbreakable

I love this song!!!! :wild:

Break of Dawn. I'ts such a sexy song, I wonder how he would go about conveying the concept of making love till the break of dawn. The closest he came is You Are Not Alone which was his most "revealing" although In The Closet was certainly suggestive. I did not feel there was that spark and chemistry with Naomi though. Some may disagree.

-Threatened

-Morphine

-Dangerous

-We've had enough

-BLUE GANGSTA

-Escape

-Monster (yesssss, I'll take the ensuing stoning in stride...)

Those songs all have an incredible story line, made for a movie.

Break of Dawn. I'ts such a sexy song, I wonder how he would go about conveying the concept of making love till the break of dawn.

Introduce a girl called 'Dawn' that is being shown to be looking rather exhausted, yet rather glowing every single time the sun comes up? :D

Last edited:
Every song of his was the highest quality enough to be a single...Therefore, every song :p

1.) Definitely Dangerous.......there's talk that a video was actually made......but the 1993 extortion ruined everything.......

2.) Smile......since it was originally planned for release as a single......I'm sure Michael had planned and had an idea of what the video should be......

3.) Human Nature......I would just like a longer version of what we see in Moonwalker....

4.) Someone In The Dark.......since this was made for the E.T. storybook, the video could of been directed by Steven Spielberg.....

5.) Unbreakable.......again this was originally planned for release........and the cancelled due to 2003 extortion..........one could only wonder what video would be like......

6.) We've Had Enough........just wanna see Michael get angry again.......

7.) Do You Know Where Your Children Are............the song itself tells a very serious story...........this could become a brilliant film with the help of a top director....

8.) Behind The Mask...........the song itself is an instant classic.........one could have real fun creating a video for this song but Michael's genius would create another masterpiece.......

^^Unbreakable was cancelled because of the feud with Sony. Not because of the allegations/criminal investigation. One More Chance was cut short because of all that mess

The Lost Children, Whatever Happens, For all times, Keep the Faith, Little Susie, History, We've had enough, Threatened

Back