What songs do you predict after seeing the rehersals/auditions?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
From the footage i have seen, it certainly looks like Smooth Criminal, Dangerous and The Way You Make Me Feel are going to be performed.

LOL i didn't need to see the rehersals/auditions vid to predict that Billie Jean will be performed!

"..Its close to midnight and something evils lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart............"

But saying that Thriller with only 12 Dancers?? Surley there must be a stage full? :D

Well, he did Thriller with only 4 dancers on the bad/dangerous/history tour. :)

Wow really? After seeing Chris Brown performance at the wmas i assusmed that was i direct copy out of a previous show!? 4 people? thats crazy! Was it still good?

One's that we havent already seen live?

I'd go for Ghosts or 2Bad.

you've been hit by..you've been strucked by a smooth criminal.

that song is like a certain 100% after seing the video since they were rehearsing the song,lol!!

The last segment of the video sounded like they were playing the extended version of Bad but to Smooth Criminal choreography. Anyone else think that?

From the video I'm not sure how you picked TWYMMF and Dangerous though...

I really want to see Dangerous performed live. Whenever I see the live routine it just makes my jaw drop because its so in-depth. Love it.

Just because they were dancing with those songs, doesn't mean they are rehearsing them. maybe they are just trying , waming up, whatever.

dangerous,smooth criminal,the way you make me feel,why u wanna trip on me,wanna be startin sumthin,can u feel it,jam

Last edited:
Back