What song would make u FAINT or CRY like a baby at the concerts?

Telha

Proud Member
Which song would make u faint/cry/go crazy if u see him singing it live? :wild:

For me it would defo be: Give it to Me, Dirty Diana, Will You Be There and Man in the Mirror!

I might have an orgasm seeing those live!! :lol:

For me it would defo be: Give it to Me, Dirty Diana, Will You Be There and Man in the Mirror!

:doh: :rofl:

I wouldn't faint or cry at any of them but I'd have fun and that can be seen as crazy :unsure: possibly :lol: I think fainting is a waste and if ya crying you aint watching the show! Certainly aint gonna be doing the last suggestion :bugeyed Someone keep Telha away from the trombone :toofunny:

as soon as i hear the opening chimes of man in the mirror im a sheer gonner. no if ands or buts about it. im guarenteed to drop like a fly

If I were to ever see Michael do ITC live, not sure what I would do, but I'm game to find out.:smilerolleyes:

Will You Be There might be a real tear producer. Although it takes alot to make me cry, this could be an exception.

in the closet
earth song
blood on the dance floor
keep the faith

BUT MOSTLY

NR.1: BILLIE JEAN.
nr2. BEAT IT
nr3 THRILLER

haha Im boring. but I WILL faint on these songs

Heal the world, will you be there, man in the mirror ;(

recently I have been loving "Fly Away" so if he ever sang that I think I would cry...

MAN IN THE MIRROR will most def. be emotional for me. And probably Heal The World.

Telha@at orgasm:lol:

fainting :8-25-03stretcher: is boring then you cant see michael for the rest of the show lol

heartbreak hotel , come together, dirty diana, billie jean always made me go crazy or made me hot. :8-25-03bomb:

Dirty diana, Speechless, Keep the faith, Man in the mirror, Will you be there, I'll be there, She's out of my life, Stranger in Moscow, Gone too soon :wub:

Someone keep Telha away from the trombone :toofunny:

Nooooo, dont!!! :wild:

heartbreak hotel , come together, dirty diana, billie jean always made me go crazy or made me hot. :8-25-03bomb:

omg, totally forgot about come together and his vinyl pants...:smilerolleyes:

im getting fun thoughts here....brb...:hysterical: joking

oh my goodness...
ummm, man in the mirror
heartbreak hotel
human nature (it just sounds SO amazing live!)
WYBT
Definitely the classics- rock w/u, billie jean, beat it, thriller
and song by the jacksons
and if there was something that I always wanted to hear live like lady in my life or can't help it
:yes:

Defnately "man in the mirror"

Such a beautiful song :wub:

LMAO@Telha... Girl you need to stop..lol

as soon as i hear the opening chimes of man in the mirror im a sheer gonner. no if ands or buts about it. im guarenteed to drop like a fly
Shuan I am going to need you to man up, u are lucky we are going on different days or I would come to your section and slap you myself..lol

Nooooo, dont!!! :wild:

omg, totally forgot about come together and his vinyl pants...:smilerolleyes:

im getting fun thoughts here....brb...:hysterical: joking

Dead@Telha wanting the trombone... I am not mad at you though...lol

oh my goodness...
ummm, man in the mirror
heartbreak hotel
human nature (it just sounds SO amazing live!)
WYBT
Definitely the classics- rock w/u, billie jean, beat it, thriller
and song by the jacksons
and if there was something that I always wanted to hear live like lady in my life or can't help it

:yes:
YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!! LIML & CHI, Oh Great Jumping Jehosaphat..lol. I refuse to faint, I may have a lil tear in my eye, but I will be damned if I pay all that money to go across the pond, get inside the O2, and I've been waiting since '88 to see him live again, to F'N faint.. I give everyone in that arena to curse me out and slap me with a bag of oranges..lol

He sings Lady In My Life, Can't Help It, and Heaven Can Wait, it will take the HAND OF GOD, to stop me from trying to get to that man..

Might go crazy during Billie Jean, might cry during Will You Be There/Whatever Happens/Fall Again (if he ever sang that). But I've never fainted and don't usually cry in public lol.

I think the opening drums of Billie Jean will make me :wild: and Man In The Mirror will make me :cry:

Liberian Girl :wub:
She is out of my life :boohoo:
I Just Can't Stop Loving you :wub:

That's what I can come up with for now :lol:

I will go absolutely crazy during Billie Jean (it makes me want to dance:wub:).
I'll have to wait until he comes to Australia :timer: (if he does).

There are many songs that'd make me go bananas, but the first ones that come to mind are:
Give into me
Dirty Diana
Will you be there
Man in the mirror
Is it scary
Whatever happens

I don't think I'll faint. I wouldn't allow myself to, lol. Although I have low blood pressure which often makes me dizzy, so I might see stars because of that.. :stars: Guess I'll just have to sit down if that happens. *hoping it won't*

I would'nt faint or cry.. but a none-playback version of "you are not alone" would probably hit a nerve.. because it's so beautifull and soft..

:sigh:

I don't think I'll faint. I wouldn't allow myself to, lol. Although I have low blood pressure which often makes me dizzy, so I might see stars because of that.. :stars: Guess I'll just have to sit down if that happens. *hoping it won't*

I have low blood pressure too, i'll be taking some salt with me just in case! :lol: (hope security wont think its cocaine tho lmao)

And I never cried in public either...but thats a different event - the most special in my life, I know I wont be able to stop the tears...

And I already told my dad to hit me or slap me hard on my face if I look like Im about to faint :lol: I cant miss 1 second of it!!!

Back