What song makes you...

badtourgirl

Proud Member
SMILE

No matter where you are, no matter who you are with and no matter what you are doing... it is just instant.

For years mine has always been: Wanna Be Startin' Something

I can be miles away - thinking/walking/working/whatever - and when I hear those first few drum beats.. I immediately smile a big goofy grin and I can't help it!

What yours?

I think for me, it's The Way You Make Me Feel...The beat and melody are SO infectious...It's such a great, feel-good song...Actually, Streetwalker kinda does the same thing to me....

Prince - I Would Die 4 U

A couple of Michael songs:
P.Y.T.
Remember The Time
She Drives Me Wild (can't even sit still to that beat)
Rock With You
The Love You Save

Those type of songs, even though I mostly just teared up to Rock With You just after he passed.

Probably Beat It. The beat is amazing and it always has been a song I've loved since I was little. Every time I hear it, I get up and have a huge smile on my face and dance like crazy. Beat It makes me go crazy and I could NEVER tire of that song. It's a classic. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough would be another. I can't help but dance like a weirdo whenever I hear this song too. lol. And Michael's vocals. Oh, I love his falsetto. :wub:

I would say

DSTYGE
Rock With You
Human Nature (my favorite song ever)

and well Smile of course because it reminds me I should smile more, but it also makes me sad at the same time.

Man In The Mirror, because it is his theme song. He was always about trying to change our world and helping others.

Also like BAD because he is just so darn hot in that video.

Billy Jean because it has such an awesome beat and it was when MJ first did his moonwalk

Actually I like all his songs accept Morphine and that is just cause it is so awfully sad to think that he was struggling and no one helped him.

^^^
Suprised by the mentions of "Smile". I cannot listen to that song anymore. The premise of the song says to smile but it makes me very depressed about MJ when I hear it. I cry every single time I hear MJ's version of that song which is why I avoid listening to it now.

Jackson 5

-I Want You Back
-ABC
-Darlin' Dear
-The Love You Save
-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause
-Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
-Hum Along and Dance
-Sugar Daddy

The Jacksons
-Blame It On The Boogie
-Things I Do For You
-Shake Your Body.....
-Can You Feel It
-Everybody
-Blues Away
-2300 Jackson Street
-Keep On Dancing

MJ (Solo)
-The Way You Make Me Feel
-DSTYGE
-Sunset Driver
-I Wanna Be Where You Are
-PYT Demo
-Say, Say, Say
-Off The Wall
-Get On The Floor
-Workin' Day & Knight
-Burn This Disco Out
-Cinderella Stay A While
-Monkey Business
-Farewell My Summer Love
-Another Part of Me
-Just Good Friends
-Fly Away
-Blood On The Dancefloor
-Black or White
-Jam
-Remember The Time
-WBSS
-Baby Be Mine
-PYT (Album version)
-Carousel
-Streetwalker
-The Way You Love Me
-You Rock My World

The Jacksons - Blame It On the Boogie
[youtube]Eua_TvMZXfg[/youtube]
always makes me smile and giddy lol

Last edited:
PYT
Blame it on the Boogie
DSTYGE
TWYMMF
YRMW
Just good friends
Say say say
Show you the way to go
I want you back
It's the falling in love
superfly sisters

and so on... just to name a few :)

^^^
Suprised by the mentions of "Smile". I cannot listen to that song anymore. The premise of the song says to smile but it makes me very depressed about MJ when I hear it. I cry every single time I hear MJ's version of that song which is why I avoid listening to it now.

Same for me

The songs that make me smile

The way you make me feel when I hear the growl it already makes me smile especially after seeing TII the movie

DSTYGE
Shake your body...
Human nature (one of my favourit songs)
Rockin Robin :)

And a lot more....

I Want You Back
Rockin' Robin
Music and Me
With a Child's Heart
Blame it on the Boogie
Burn This Disco Out
The Way You Make Me Feel
Smooth Criminal
Remember The Time
Keep the Faith
Black or White
Come Together
Childhood
Speechless
Break of Dawn

I'm gonna add another....Get on the Floor...I always smile/laugh at the part when he laughs in it...Such a great song!

Yeah! I am glad you guys like this thread... fun to see all the different songs... and similar songs as well ;)

I was thinking this morning that I smile at a lot of his songs... cry too at a few too many as well.... Tabloid Junkie had me covering up my tears at the doctor’s office this morning... need to skip that one for a while I think.

Okay back to smiling - There is just something about WBSS – I think maybe it transports me back to that first time I put Thriller on the turntable... and BAM.

It is like the when I hear/sing the line:

Tendoroni You've Got To Be
Spark My Nature
Sugar Fly With Me

So silky and smooth – I smile thinking of him singing them...

BruceWayne... I love I would Die for U,,, have not listened to that song in a long LONG time.

I always smile when I hear DSTYGE, because I just want to dance as soon as I hear it, and I ALWAYS smile when I watch the film clip, because his smile just melts me in it!

There's a few others, like Rock With You but nothing like DSTYGE :p I get excited when I hear it out in public hehe Just always puts me in a good mood, cause I always picture his smile in that film clip, every time!

:)

Don't stop till you get enough sounds quite funny to me..... I also smile when I listen to Human Nature, cause Michael is so cute, and superfly sister for obvious reasons.......... :naughty:

I'm gonna add another...Smile.....It can make me so happy, but sad at the same time....But my favourite is the part when he laughs, at the end.....Especially when the music is done and you actually hear him smile/laugh very softly...Such a perfect fit for the end of a song/album....Oh, Mike, why'd you have to go :cry:

I'm gonna add another...Smile.....It can make me so happy, but sad at the same time....But my favourite is the part when he laughs, at the end.....Especially when the music is done and you actually hear him smile/laugh very softly...Such a perfect fit for the end of a song/album....Oh, Mike, why'd you have to go :cry:

aww honey... :better:

have a good night tonight... and stay warm

**Keep The Faith**
Can U Feel It
Another Part Of Me
Man In The Mirror
Heal The World
Off The Wall

I tell ya'll. I get so many different emotions when I listen to his songs.

Some make me sad, some make me happy, some just completely feel me up inside (It's an amazing feeling). I love his music so much.... I love him :wub:

Wanna Be Starting Something :heart:
I always, always, always feel happy and smile when I hear and dance to that song. It's the rythm, it's Michael's voice, it's the "ma ma se ma ma sa ma ma cu sa", it's the Yes, I believe in me so you believe in you.

Blame it on the Boogie, Billie Jean, and Don't Stop Till Ya Get Enough. Three songs that have everyone squealing and grooving which makes me smile.

aww honey... :better:

have a good night tonight... and stay warm

awwwww...thanks my dear...hope you have fun and stay warm too...although, i hear it's not too cold in Ontario...lol..

i love mike :wub:

Wanna Be Starting Something :heart:
I always, always, always feel happy and smile when I hear and dance to that song. It's the rythm, it's Michael's voice, it's the "ma ma se ma ma sa ma ma cu sa", it's the Yes, I believe in me so you believe in you.

yes, definitely one of my favourites...he has a way of stirring up all sorts of emotions through his music...he's so amazing

I tell ya'll. I get so many different emotions when I listen to his songs.

Some make me sad, some make me happy, some just completely feel me up inside (It's an amazing feeling). I love his music so much.... I love him :wub:

yes, i love him too...his music does to me what nothing else can...too amazing for words....again, i think i'm going to cry...i'm very emotional since 2010 has began....:cry:

Can You Feel It-the way his voice sounds when he enters the song, he just explodes, so powerful!
I'm definitely feelin it w that song! :D

PYT-that's my song, no matter where I am, I get this happy groove inside of me where I can't help but move to it.

His videos bring a smile to my face, especially his early ones- Blame It On The Boogie, Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough and Rock With You. He looks soooo happy.

I can't forget the video for Shake Your Body Bad Tour...it's hilarious ("you know that's nasty...especially in those pants it's VERY nasty" lol!) and sexy all in one:yes:

Aww I'm sorry for the tears BadTourGirl :huggy: Tabloid Junkie is a potent song.

Ironically, I also cannot listen to Smile without crying. It's too rich w emotion.

Back