What song did MJ want played at his funeral?

SJK

Proud Member
I remember way back I read an article that mentioned a song of his own that he said he would want played at his funeral. Does anyone happen to know the song?

Hmmm...I can't recall hearing about that. :scratch: I just remember him visiting Andre Crouch a couple of weeks before he died and wanting to pray and asked Andre to sing "Soon we're going to see the king"....or something like that. Maybe someone else can remember the exact story?

I've always said that I want Heal The World to be played at my funeral though. :yes:

Edit: Double post. Sorry! :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmm...I can't recall hearing about that. :scratch: I just remember him visiting Andre Crouch a couple of weeks before he died and wanting to pray and asked Andre to sing "Soon we're going to see the king"....or something like that. Maybe someone else can remember the exact story?

I've always said that I want Heal The World to be played at my funeral though. :yes:

really?....I didn't hear about that....if you think about it....that is quite eerie. God Bless MJ....I miss him sooo much..:boohoo:

Back