What should be the next single?

Vlens

Proud Member
I assume that they will release STTR as next single! I think they will use the song this evening on the billboard awards so that they promote the new single. But to me STTR isn't a good choice! I like the production of the remix but it's so slow and a little repetetive. Michael's voice is amazing, but i think it won't chart that high. It's the only song i stop because i miss that little bit more.

Using 'a place with no name' as the song on the bilboard awards would be amazing. Xscape is also fine to me!

What should they use at the bilboard awards and should that song be the next single?

What should they use at the bilboard awards and should that song be the next single?

There's no choice. The hologram is a "Slave To The Rhythm" performance because that's what they've found by searching in MJ's archives.

About the singles... that's how I think it should be:
1. Love Never Felt So Good (feat. Justin T.)
2. Slave To The Rhythm ['cause of hologram impact + Xperia promo]
3. A Place With No Name [most radio-friendly song off "Xscape"]
4. Xscape [by releasing the new version + unheard version featuring Tupac]

4 singles are enough but, if they decide to release 5, I'd pick "Blue Gangsta" as final single, since it's a personal favourite.

Too early for the 2nd single. The debut single LNFSG just performed well all around the world.

Slave To The Rhythm the hologram is taken from the original filmed studio sessions for the song, with Michael dancing full out.. i would love it if they created a short film using this footage.. on Blu-Ray though of course, it will be very unique and i will never forget this moment.

Back