What releases are you most looking forward to?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
What are you most looking forward to being released? Heres my list:

MJ Opus Book
THIS IS IT Song
THIS IS IT Movie
THIS IS IT Soundtrack
Invincible recording sessions with Rodney Jinkins

Im also praying that one day we will get to hear the new album that MJ was working on in the years before he died and also a BAD TOUR 88/89 on DVD!!!

Triumph and Victory Concert DVD-The Golden MJ ERA

and Invincible recording sessions on DVD-Rodney filmed MJ while they were working on Invincible.

So 3 DVDs I´m looking forward to!

And the new album with songs MJ recorded after Invincible.

Triumph and Victory Concert DVD-The Golden MJ ERA

and Invincible recording sessions on DVD-Rodney filmed MJ while they were working on Invincible.

So 3 DVDs I´m looking forward to!

And the new album with songs MJ recorded after Invincible.

Exactly what I´m looking forward to!
I really hope they are going to be released some day!

Anything that's new and not a remix. Right now, I'm definitely looking forward to everything encompassing "This Is It".

Triumph and Victory Concert DVD , that's all I want . Anything that is THIS IS IT I do not want or care about.The opus book I might get but it cost too much maybe i'll be able to get it not sure.

I am looking forward to the This Is It movie, the This is It song and soundtrack, the MJ Opus book, the BAD Tour DVD, the History DVD ( I love gold pants!) and any new songs that are not remixes.

But apart from all the above which isn't the same without Michael here, I actually most look forward to justice prevailing and all applicable SOBs getting their A$$ in prison!

The This Is It movie will be very exciting. I probably haven't been this excited about anything since Vince dropped in 2001. To watch him perform, to hear him sing live with that incredible voice of his.... as a fan of 14 years, I've waited a long time for this.

I am also looking forward to any new material that comes our way. I especially hope they put something together in the next year or two which resembles what his new album could've been. I know there seems to be a lot of confusion as to who owns these songs etc, but it'll be fascinating to hear them once they're finally released.

I'm not a big fan of Will.i.am, the BEP suck and his solo work isn't much better. But as a producer he's done some pretty respectable stuff. The Sergio Mendez album he did was hot and I enjoyed some of the work he did with John Legend. But of course, any songs solely written and produced by Michael will be the ones I'll most be looking forward to hearing....

I'm looking forward to everything new Michael, I'll buy everything that comes out not at the same time ofcourse because that will cost too much, but I'm really excited for everything THIS IS IT at the moment the movie or the DVD when it comes out the album, the Opus book but that one cost so much maybe I'll ask it for my birthday next year. :happy:

This Is It movie and soundtrack
New album if it exists
Unreleased songs and music videos and other footage of Michael
His kids making music if they decide to do that
Bad and Victory tour on dvd (if that happens)

Defenitely NOT the TII soundtrack.
That's just cashing in on the stuff we allready have for years, you might just aswell buy the CD single of the new song.

But what I am looking forward to is the TII movie premiere and later the blu-ray release (I won't settle for dvd, Mike is worth BR).

I will be supporting everything that comes out!!
I ordered the Opus...
I got tickets for This is It (cant wait to see the movie)
im looking forward to everything!!

Any original MJ material. Not remixes, remasters, or re-releases.

If it is what was already COMPLETED, I'll buy it. If they're doing all kinds of extra shit to the music that takes away from the vision, I will not support it.

I'm going to be very careful about what products I buy.

My Souvenir Ticket......maybe one day....

...And my dream is to see the full dress rehearsal for This Is It, NOT the documentary!

Back