What really happens at the end of Thriller?

ArmageddonOfTheBrain

Proud Member
...Because I'd like to draw it.

I've always thought about what would happen after this scene:

picture3.jpg

It doesn't matter how crazy the ideas are - I'd love to hear your thoughts. I want to make something happen in the form of a drawing.

Here is some of my other work:

Bq9LahLCUAE4ZFX.jpg

Thanks for reading. :)

I don't really know, but there could be an alternate ending! i love the way it ends though.

No. She loved him so she kissed him, broke the werecat spell, they get married and have lots of kids. He also becomes the owner of that movie theatre in their little town and play only MGM musicals.

Great drawing!!!

^Your option is more plausible. If werewolves bite people and survive, they have the curse as well.

Barbee's ending goes against the werewolf canon. The only way I've read and seen people stopping the curse is killing the were who bit the victim with a silver bullet or burning them.

Your art is fantastic! I'll have to think more on an ending. Or, a continuation.

I imagined him being a necromancer and controller of dreams (because I don't think it was ever made clear if he was a wolf or a zombie cuz the wolf part was only in the movie and the zombie part was only in her "dream" so I say he was both! Lol).

So after that MJ continued to feed off of her fears by manipulating her reality. He keeps her around because in a twisted sense, he does love her. And the more he plays with her paranoia, the more she clings to him. He eventually drives her insane mentally because he keeps messing with her head.

Yeah I thought about this a lot lol mostly cuz of my rpg in my sig lol

Anyway that is EXCELLENT art, I'd love to see more!

I imagined him being a necromancer and controller of dreams (because I don't think it was ever made clear if he was a wolf or a zombie cuz the wolf part was only in the movie and the zombie part was only in her "dream" so I say he was both! Lol).

So after that MJ continued to feed off of her fears by manipulating her reality. He keeps her around because in a twisted sense, he does love her. And the more he plays with her paranoia, the more she clings to him. He eventually drives her insane mentally because he keeps messing with her head.

Yeah I thought about this a lot lol mostly cuz of my rpg in my sig lol

Anyway that is EXCELLENT art, I'd love to see more!

So Michael's Freddy Krueger? Well except for the whole loving her part, cause Freddy loved no one

lmao maybe a lil different than freddy but i guess it would be the same concept, you're right haha

I like the idea of him being a necromancer tho, cuz necromancers are cool :p And also it wouldn't be just in her dreams, but in her waking hours as well (because Im not convinced that she necessarily fell asleep in the video, or maybe MJ induced a trance...but who knows).

He was still a devout JW at that age and they're raised to think sex is a sin until marriage.

Yeah, poor guy. Organized religion messes a lot of people up and makes them feel guilty for things they don't need to be.

With that said, this is about his "character" in the short film :D

Oh, and slightly off topic, but was Michaels "character" in the BEAT IT video living in like a studio apartment, or a hostel, or a hotel room? Or was it an apartment, but we just see the bedroom?

Good question. Maybe it's one if those ratty rent by the day/month hotel rooms with a kitchenette etc. since there's an ashtray on the night table. Michael doesn't smoke.

I´m not sure what happens but I think the ending is a part of why Thriller still is so popular.

Back