What present can I get will I am, he's in Auckland

rickd

Proud Member
Any ideas ? I think I can get something to him from us but I've got like an hour

Well it depends if you're willing to spend money and how much.

Lol you are right buut he was so good to mj I thought we could send him something from mjjc but I need alot of people to see it so I posted here.

I've been around awhile

Rickd - I am BEGGING you..

PLEASE stress to will that he needs to do all he can to get his and MJ's work released.

Please please please... They made a full dance album in the last few years, and it can't stay unreleased..

I will do my best butiveleft it all too late

The show starts in 3 hours and I don't have anything to give him. Maybe I could just give him a letter?

Write a letter. . . buy him an old school MJ CD (maybe Triumph- love that one) and place the letter and CD in a gift bag. He probably has all of MJs music, but the point might get across more that you are thanking him for his support of MJ.

Although your intention was good I'd say the money would better be given to charity instead. To those in need.
A letter is always OK. Will has everything and more already. There cannot be a greater gift than spending time with Michael Jackson.

BTW - Liz needs some prayers. She sure would appreciate a few heartfelt messages too.

Back