what other things was michael talented in?

Shamonee

Proud Member
so he was a great singer, dancer, song writer and actor.

what else was he good at?

did he like reading books? what kind of books? dickens?

what instruments could he play? saxophone?

there's the saying "all of the best dancers start at ballet" do you think he did ballet?

please share :)

Drawing. you can find around ten sketches he did himself online (and one ebay)

He's a great singer, amazing dancer, songwriter, actor, producer, drawer, so unique at fashion, antiques collector, very educated person, a writer, a Coregrapher, an angel!

I think Michael was talented to say "I love you"! :) lol
Everytime he pronounced this three words, fans were crazy! :D

He was also talented by carrying people, he had the biggest heart on the Earth! :)

I think he is talented in many many things. But I find him not a very good actor to be honest. Which is not a shame ofcourse hahaha

wearing a surgical mask.....hey maybe he knew about swine flu long before anyone else....maybe thats what killed him!!!....lol......btw i'm just kidding

Singing, Song Writing, Composing, Drawing, Philanthropy, People Skills, Dancing I think he also played a bit of Piano (anyone know?) and a very talented business mind.

wearing a surgical mask.....hey maybe he knew about swine flu long before anyone else....maybe thats what killed him!!!....lol......btw i'm just kidding

Bashir mentioned (outside his doc) that Michael used it for "Razzle Dazzle" and didn't actually need it but it added to his mystery. Michael was a very smart person and knew how to portray himself and his brand so that he was forever talked about.

Bashir mentioned (outside his doc) that Michael used it for "Razzle Dazzle" and didn't actually need it but it added to his mystery. Michael was a very smart person and knew how to portray himself and his brand so that he was forever talked about.

i know that really i was just messing about

He was very knowledgable about film directing. In fact, he talks about that in the Ebony interview and he mentions that he wanted to start directing films in the future. That interview was in Dec. 2007.

He writes poems, shorts stories
Draws
I believe he loved to read and collected many books on cinema.
Apparently he always won water balloon fights? lol

He was very knowledgable about film directing. In fact, he talks about that in the Ebony interview and he mentions that he wanted to start directing films in the future. That interview was in Dec. 2007.

He writes poems, shorts stories
Draws
I believe he loved to read and collected many books on cinema.
Apparently he always won water balloon fights? lol

lol yup supersoakersss! haha but you reminded me he loves cinematography and from a young age loved cameras and photography.

what types of books did he read?
im going on holiday in a few weeks and would love to take some good novels to read!
x

In the catalog for his auction in April, he had books on cinematography and the Beatles, particularly John Lennon. It looked like he had them all! lol

the man could draw, and I respect that because I'm an artist too :) but damn you make it seem like his musical achievements aren't enough lol he achieved more in his short life than most people ever dream of.

The Michael Jordan of Water balloon fights :)

An excellnt drawer and poet too! I can't believe no one has mentioned the latter yet. Just read "Dancing The Dream" and you'll see what I'm talking about though. Michael wrote some beautiful poems. He was very gifted in many ways.

Back