What More Can I Give..

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
What are your thoughts about this song? I must confess that i for the longest of time passed this song off as a We Are The World knockoff and never properly listened to it. Just heard it today for the first time in a while and oh boy, those adlibs at the end. He should also be called the king of adlibs. Nobody could do them like him.

Last edited:
Haha he was the king of adlibs, always amazing, and I like the song, but it's not a favourite apart from the adlibs. Hopefully we'll hear MJ's solo version soon.

What are my thoughts about What more can I give? I love it, especially the story behind it. It was written for a wonderful purpose but he wasn't allowed to publish it and he was so sick about this... But also a part from this, I like it very much!

I hate that one artist starts singing a line (sometimes as little as three words) then suddenly in the middle of the line it changes to a different singer.

It sounds bad. Amateurish.

I hate that one artist starts singing a line (sometimes as little as three words) then suddenly in the middle of the line it changes to a different singer.

Haha, Aaron Carter "brother to brother" *interrupted*

Would love to hear the MJ solo version, which was scheduled for release on INVINCIBLE.

Such a shame it wasn't premiered at MJ & Friends concerts.

Yeah that was kinda bad

Would love to hear the MJ solo version, which was scheduled for release on INVINCIBLE.
It was? I didn't know that. The solo is probably a lot better anyways

Back