What MJ song do you play to unwind?

ThunderPower

Proud Member
Sometimes when I want to rest, I'll sit down, relax, put on my headphones and listen to some MJ... For relaxing, I like listening to Human Nature. It's one of those songs I find myself listening to over and over.

Well, I love listening to Michael's slow songs too.... I dont really have a favourite song to relax in. It just depends on my mood.

One Day In Your Life, The Lady In My Life, Human Nature, old MJ solo motown albums, Off the Wall album and the Jackson's Destiny and Triumph.... Those are my slow jams...

Well, I love listening to Michael's slow songs too.... I dont really have a favourite song to relax in. It just depends on my mood.

One Day In Your Life, The Lady In My Life, Human Nature, old MJ solo motown albums, Off the Wall album and the Jackson's Destiny and Triumph.... Those are my slow jams...
I don't think it's so much that it's slow, but that it's gentle and easy to listen to. Take Stranger in Moscow and She's Out Of My Life, for example. Although slow, they are very intense and have lots of emotion. Human Nature is laid back and has a positive mood about it.

^^^
You're right.... the slow songs that I picked out are very intense and meaningful... That's why I love it so much... It has the nostalgic factor in it...

I might as well add Scared of the Moon and Someone in the dark. It's almost like a lullaby but it's very powerful and Michael's voice is just so sweet, soulful and beautiful... ^_^

Oh man, when I unwind that means I want to just let loose and have fun.

There is nothing on this Earth better than blaring Blame it On The Boogie and dancing around your room singing in your hair brush, in your undies singing and dancing :D

And no lie, I have done this like...4 times. LOL It's the best way to just let your hair down and have some FUN!!

LOLS! Wow.. I think I completely misunderstood the topic of this thread!

Unwind is when you relax or is it when you let loose and have fun?

Cause if it is the latter then I put down the wrong selections of songs... XD

I'm such an airhead... LOLS!

LOL Well I never really get to actually like, sit back and relax and 'unwind' LOL Too much going on! So my 'unwind' time is usually when I decide to have 'fun' in the morning when I am getting ready for school or work :) LOL Hence the dancing around in the undies thing hahaha

i wake up with "invincible" - you rock my world.
i listen to pretty much any album from thriller though BOTDF during the day.
i cap it off with the off the wall album at night. lately i have been listening to thrillaaaa 25th anni. just for "for all time" at bed time... speaking of which... 1AM..

nite folks.

Billie Jean then Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) from the Bad World Tour in Japan.

Oooh.. to unwind? um.. something like Someone In the Dark, Rock with You, You Are My Life... ahh I can't really say. I listen too his songs everyday

There is nothing on this Earth better than blaring Blame it On The Boogie and dancing around your room singing in your hair brush, in your undies singing and dancing :D

And no lie, I have done this like...4 times. LOL It's the best way to just let your hair down and have some FUN!!
:rollin:
so true!

Rock With You, his voice is magic, so soothering and has the best line ever.

"relax your mind, lay back and groove with mine"
*sigh* :wub:

Billie Jean then Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) from the Bad World Tour in Japan.
I looove all of the Shake Your Body performances! Victory Tour and Bad Tour.

someone in the dark, scared of the moon
Official favorite of mine :wub:

oh yeah, and Definitely stuff like Human Nature, Lady in My Life, FInd me a Girl, Everybody, Destiny slow songs, Butterflies,Blues Away(

Last edited:
Ummmm i think it is For All Time
and my fave verse here
Sun comes up in this new morning
Shifting shadows,a songbird sings
And if these words could have kept your happy
i'd do anything
And if you feel alone,i'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch,you know me so well

i just feel so safe and melt in his voice,im not alone,Michael is here with me

Back