What Michael's Music ins't about

christicehurst

Proud Member
There's a couple points I wanna point out about what Michael's music ins't about. Now we have it on the nail about what his music is about however.....

1. Michael's music was never about sale records. Some of my favorite artists don't sell well. It's not because they were poor it's because they just want to do their music their own way. Sale records are meaningless to true music listeners.

2. Michael's music is not about comparing. He produced great music to listen to, not compare to. You can't compare apples with oranges. There will be many great future artists and if you say there won't be then you are not looking hard enough....and don't look in the Top 40 charts.

I love the history of music and Michael Jackson is just a chapter in the long story of that. I can't wait to see what the next 50 year produces and I'm sure there will be more classics to come.

Every Michael Jackson song tells a story about some point in my life and everyone out there would be lying if they said it werent. Its like he lived all our lives and sung them. He just tremendous the whole point of Michael was to make his fans happy and be innovative and different and he sure as hell did that.

*Oh and i'm watching The Top 10 Michael Jackson tracks* Aaowwwwwwwww

Well he hasn't made it easy I gotta say to top the records he did. "and don't look in the Top 40 charts" theres too many Mj likes out there. I did read your post but its hard to know what to say considering he did so much!! I'm watching his videos and i'm really trying to think what his music wasnt about lol

.... Sorry didnt mean to look like i was just saying whatever haha I could just say he was innovative and different lol

True artists don't care about sale records. They care about good music. So they wouldn't be interested Michael's millions of records.

Maybe but true artists want recognition as well and sales is one form on that.

any artists that says they dont wanna be popular is lying, imo.

True artists don't care about sale records. They care about good music. So they wouldn't be interested Michael's millions of records.

To be honest, There's a few songs today that I really like but half the time I'm like oh you know that girl you who sang that song lol. But when I think of like Michael or Motown or something I'm omg you know stevie wonder sung I called to say I love you, there's a difference now and a lot of artist are tripping off Michael.

When we see something original it will be 10 times better, today is not special and easily forgettable. Michael Jackson will live on forever people are still talking about the Jackson 5 and that was like 30/40 years ago tells you something about them and Michael had star quality.

I think if you tried to say what he didn't do, it's hard, in my eyes one thing he didn't do was not being able to do this tour.

What's the meaning of 'Pop music?'

Sales records are also important to survive if one is a pop musician I guess.
Michael was so popular because he had good music and talents.
He also knew how to be 'big' using music videos and stuff.

I'd like to say 'good music' isn't enough, especially after the 'music video era' started.
I guess one who made the trend was Michael.

No offence.
You have your own opinion and I have mine.

We are not talking just about Pop Music. Some artists may want fame but the truth is they want to make great music and there's many artists out there still who do this. The world if music will live on

*Oh and i'm watching The Top 10 Michael Jackson tracks* Aaowwwwwwwww

me too!

and hmm, i think there is good music around people don't know much about, but i still don't think theres anyone that has that kind if 'it' thing, like no one has the same star power, skills etc, if you get what i mean

Back