what michael songs can u guys really dance to

mjfan1990

Proud Member
what michael songs i can really dance too is stranger in moscow i just how the beat is how can really feel it the instruments hands down what about u guys what michael songs can u really dance too

Get on the Floor for me.....among almost everything else....but this one I literally can't help myself....lol

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. So much he funkiness...can't contain myself :dancin:

In the closet. I have to dance when I hear that song! :dancin:
But I almost have to dance with every song of him, or at least tap my feet and shake my head :p

beat it,thriller,keep it in the closet,dangerous,drill,the way you make me feel,ghost..and more.
iam dance teacher teaching MJ..

all those with a stronger beat :D the problem is I can't dance :lmao:

I love to dance to MJ's more uptempo songs. Midtempo also.

Sometimes, when I am in a more "inward" mood, (lyric or nostalgic or dramatic...), I also dance to songs like Childhood, Speechless...
I know this is not obvious... This kind of dancing I've done first time years ago in dance workshops and weekends given by really wonderful and sensitive teachers. It opened a new world of beauty of chanelling and expressing of feelings for me.

Dancing to ALL of Michael's music has helped me a lot in the grieving process... but most of all it is a strong help for balancing my energetical condition and my emotional side...

And I think everybody can dance.
There was one who said something like "When I'll ever be in a wheelchair and can't move but my little finger, I'll dance with my little finger" :)

The live version of Beat It from the Bad Tour is kick-ass as hell because of the live instruments and it's speeded up. But the Dangerous Tour version is also great. I can't resist to dance when I watch Beat It from the Bucharest DVD.
Behind The Mask is also a GREAT dance song!

karom said:
the problem is I can't dance

Yes, that's my problem too! :D

Billie Jean is practically the only song of my Michael's that I just automatically get in to it. Especially if I am watching one of his Billie Jean performances. And I am not a dancer it is something I just don't see myself doing. It is the music to that song that just automatically makes me get in to it.

Pretty much any of MJ's songs I can dance to, love it! Dance is a great way to exercise for me, push the furniture back and do my own thang, lol.

Can You Feel It, The Way You Make Me Feel, Blood on the Dance Floor but also I Just Can't Stop Loving You and Keep Your Head Up are some of my favorites!

I know this may not sound like an obvious suggestion, but I think Threatened is a great track to dance to. As stated by Karom above, the only problem is that I can't dance :p

Smooth Criminal
You rock my world
Slave to the rythm
Xcape
Jam!
and above all, The way you make me feel!!!

... and so many others, I can't help it :lol:

I actually won a talent show at my school with my performance of Dangerous, the HIStory version.

My friends also say I do a great job on TWYMMF and Jam... I love dancing to pretty much any uptempo, midtempo songs. Dancing to his songs just puts me in a good mood and makes me forget about any sort of problems I'm having.

Back