What Michael has done for charity.

The questions is what hasn't he done??? Charity Singles, profit from world tours, private donations of 300 Million, hospital visitations and a hell of alot more

Michael is underrated as a humanitarian. He has donated to countless charities, I read somewhere actually that he's donated to more charities than any other pop star. He just doesn't get credit for it, which is very unfortunate.

Last edited:
Michael dosen't get credit for it cause alot of the time noone knows about it. Michael dosen't go running to the camera everytime he makes a donation and MJ have said that Charity is from the heart and you shouldn't use it to get publicity for yourself

That's true, but also I think that the media ignores the fact or refuses to report on his charity work because of all the scandals. Reporting this wouldn't fit in with their "creepy/monster" image of Michael that they keep trying to push, so I believe that's one of the reasons his charity work is so ignored. At the end of the day though, Michael knows what he's done and that he's given back and so does everyone else who follows him so that's all that really matters.

^ ughh exactly..i hate the media..the act like MJ is some type of freak...*eyeroll*

Well on terms of pure talent MJ is the biggest freak of them all

Thanks so much for the link Wendy. :flowers:

Back