What memories do you have for each song?

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
Human Nature - I think about spring, when its still frosty outside, I think I heard it for the ''first time'' when I bought my Thriller album, after I bought my OTW..

Bad - I think about my childhood and sitting in the livingroom having it blasted.

Superfly Sister - I bought the album BOTDF in Spain so I think about that nice vacation and palm trees..

Working Day n Night - I was 14 when I bought Off The Wall spring time too, frosty outside, I think about the good teenage days when I became heavily obsessed with Michael.

Heaven Can Wait - Cold and dark snowy christmas eve 2002, I got the album as a present!

Keep The Faith - Got Dangerous as a christmas present in 1993 I think, spent the holiday in London.. Good times.. I fell inlove with that song..

We Are The World - Yah.. No good memories.. I was 9 years old and we had to sing this song at graduation.. I was so fed up with hearing it like 10 times a day when we had to practice the lyrics.. Im still to this date fed up with the song. Sorry Mike...

Why feat 3T - Wow.. Good memories.. I heard this song for the first time when I was about 11 or so.. I was sitting at home alone in my livingroom, it was pouring rain outside and Why came on MTV... I fell inlove with Michael.. again.

These are the songs I will never forget how I first heard them, everytime I listen to these again, I still get those nostalgic feelings, do you do the same with your songs? :wub:

Hmmm

Liberian Girl - Listening to this on my walkman ( I know, how did we live before iPods? ) before i go to bed when i was about 13 years old

Black or White - Reminds me of Musicmax ( a channel on foxtel, or cable tv as some of you may call it ) and seeing this at like 3am in the morning

Blood on the dan.. - I saw the ad for this on TV when i was 7 so whenever i listen to this i see myself sitting on that carpeted floor seeing that advertisement

Back