What Members Haven't Been Seen Since............

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
There have been way to many fans who have taken there own lives since the news of Michaels passing. Its very scary. There are threads of support all over MJJC if you need help.

I was wondering though what members havent we heard from since the news who usually post here. I hope these fans are well and safe. If you know of a member who hasnt posted recently, perhaps we should reach out to them to see if theyre ok? I havent seen arXter around since the news. Thats not to say anything at all but I really hope we can support each other right now. Its a crazy time right now. We need to Come Together.

do you think we should PM each member? just to say hi and how are you
how many members on the board? i know it might sound unrealistic but i cannot think of anything else now. i wouldnt be able to remember who is here and who is not.

i think that that is a good idea...

Make sure everyone is doing fair. If they need to talk set up a chat room for them to come and talk through it.

I think a good place to start is to contact the members in our friends list and if they contact people in their list then we should cover a good majority of members to make sure theyre ok and see if we can lend them a hand in some fashion. Just my opinion though.

where's the 2 mods Lorraine and Shannon?

There have been so many fans in the "CUrls" thread who haven't posted since...

All the best
x

where's the 2 mods Lorraine and Shannon?

There have been so many fans in the "CUrls" thread who haven't posted since...

All the best
x

Me and Shan are both active on the board still.
I can't speak for Shannon, But I just havent felt like posting or talking much.
I need a lot of time on my own right now. But I am here.

Guys, I know that we are all concerned with the well-being of every fan.

But I think we should give them some space for themselves to recover. Some of them probably need and prefer to be left alone for a while.

Each one of us deal it in a different way.

Hopefully no one will deal with this crisis in a harmful way.

There are a lot of fans living in Cali who are at Hayvenhurst around the clock.

i really wish wannabe wud post,she hasnt been posting since b4 but after hearing the news,i wish she wud come back...has bongani posted?

I'm sure arXter is fine, he's a strong guy. Chaos should be ok as well, I think he's away right now and doesn't have Internet connection.

I don't know about other members....I haven't been around myself lately, so I can't tell.

I do pray that everyone is ok.

I haven't see Wannabe either. There were some fans in the first day that I didn't see, but now I have. I hope all is well.:angel:
Yes, there are many familiar fans no where to be seen.
Reasons could be:
They left(abandoned) MJ after learning about his death :no:
They do something to themselves (Hope nothing like that happen)
They wanted to be left alone

There are so many online users, few times more than in the past yet the forum is colder and more dead. I'm not used to this. :(

i think if something happened - it happened already. but no one knows how people will react when they see the funerals. may be we should get ready? may be we should pm people now? i pmed my friends but how do we know that nobody's forgotten? i think it's probably the most important topic now. should we do something about it? mods?

I wouldn't worry about arXter or Chaos at all.

wannabe was the first name that popped in my head when I saw this thread. She seems like a strong chick, but also EXTREMELY invested in Michael.

Absolutely no chance, it's EVERYwhere, papers, news, radio, mobiles, Facebook, internet.. You realy couldn't ignore it if you tried.

You all should know that most members have been released from the Mod que unless they were there for trolling. And I'm ok too not great but ok. Certainly not going down that path of self destruction.

From the 30th onwards I won't be here for a few weeks probably, cos I'm moving house and it will take a little while to get the internet set up there. So just to let you know.

^^Thanx for telling us. I really hope everybody stays strong. This is going to be trying times on everyone. Wait until the funeral. Its going to be like the 25th all over again!

^^Thanx for telling us. I really hope everybody stays strong. This is going to be trying times on everyone. Wait until the funeral. Its going to be like the 25th all over again!
I am dreading that day so much. I don't think I will be able to stand seeing him in a coffin.

Hopefully I will be able to use the library computers to come on here while we have no internet at home.

Where is wannabe, y'all?!

Due to lots of changes in my life that have changed my priorities completely, I haven't posted on these boards in almost 2 years, but I remember this girl, among others, always bringing the truth (rather passionately, as I recall) about our beloved. Making me keenly aware of Mike's position as a dancer, a composer, and an overall artist among the greatest, she made me a better (more knowledgeable) fan. She could beautifully articulate what I had always seen and understood intuitively, but never could express (at least not so eloquently) about him. I had hoped that she could one day write a book about him.

It's very consoling to have returned to see so many familiar, warm faces. Especially given the circumstances, I was hoping she'd be here also to provide some of her insight for a little more consolation. But she's nowhere to be found.

I hope she's well. If anyone knows anything, please post, thanks.

Last edited:
Back