What Make Up Did Michael Wear?

Alyssa

Proud Member
Hey, Anyone know what brand of Make up Michael used? Or Karen Faye used on him?

thanks!
:cheeky:

I thought Karen once mentioned Yves Saint Laurent foundation. Not sure though.

ahhh thanks guys! if you hear/remember anything else please post it here! this is great thanks!! :D :D

I once heard he wore special camouflage make-up (the type people use for bad scars or burns etc) when his vitiligo was really noticeable but I am not certain but guess it's plausible.

Alyssa, this was an AWESOME idea for a thread. I've always been wondering that myself. Gotta love us curious makeup junkies :lol:

I contacted Karen Faye on her Twitter account and asked and she said "Lamcome Dual Finishing Powder". I didn't ask about foundation but would love to know.

I contacted Karen Faye on her Twitter account and asked and she said "Lamcome Dual Finishing Powder". I didn't ask about foundation but would love to know.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:
aaaaaaa
thanks!!

Just found this:
Its a wee bit from the interview she did with Aristan Magazine.

What were Michael’s favorite make-up products? Easy, hands down, Lancôme Dual Finish Powder! Lancôme would provide it by the case for me. Shout out to Lancome … thanks for so many years of your generosity. Michael would have it and leave it everywhere. He had it in every pocket. Everyone around him knew if they found a compact, to return it to me, so I could recycle it back to him.

:wub:

gotta get me some of that! ;)

Man.... I have always used all Lancome BUT the make up... because I don't wear any make up at all.... but then... this is quite tempting, you know? I do have some make up products, this powder included (I think), but I just don't use them... yeah, crazy me :ninja: I guess that's because I fell in love with Bobbi Brown make up... and even when I have some of her products, I never wear make up!!! silly me!!

I just checked this and kindda felt I needed the powders lol :lol:

http://www.lancome-usa.com/Dual-Finish/359808,default,pd.html

6a00e54ecdd7d788330115701e8504970b-800wi

Back