What Kind Of Tape MJ Wore On His Fingers?

WiseGuy

Proud Member
Ok it been drivin me nuts. I know its not regular masking tape. but I think this style is the best mj had. I duno why it just looks coo. I thought it was just the first aid tape u find at a drug store. but its too small only covers the nails. please someone tell me how it looks or name and where to get it

yea you got me wondering if anyone knows this at all... now i'm so curious... :)

We use lots of similar products at work but the hospital orders them in bulk.
I'm assuming you're in the States so, yeah you can try drugstores or hardware stores for it - some construction workers use it to protect their fingers without compromising dexterity.
Good luck!

ok i couldint find that brand. i got regular first aid tape on a roll i got the shiny n paper type one. its 1". now im deciding between the two?

Lol love this thread :) I've always been obsessed with the tape on his fingers, I love it!!!!

When I went to the Official MJ Exhibition at The O2 Arena (all 3 times I went) me and my friend both wore the tape on our fingers :)

it's white sugerical tape. there's different types at hospitals for example there's a clear shiney white tape and there's a more textured white tape that looks more like how a band aid's texture looks on the stretchy band aids hospitals & Dr's offices have tons of the stuff and different sizes I know from expereince.

Back