What kind of Michael Jackson fan are you quiz

I'm "dedicated fan" too

You are dedicated and devoted but also act smartly. You love him for who he is and admire his incredible talent. You have most of him albums and books too but you are still trying to know more about him. You don’t like people misunderstanding him and try your best to educate people about him. You would stand up and defend him whenever necessary and you life your life by following his principles and kindness.

:)

Ultimate No. 1 fan!
Congratulations! You are No. 1 Michael Jackson fan! You know that from the moment you are born, your purpose is to love him with all your heart and do whatever you can to show it! You have been a fan for a long time and you collect every pictures and articles about him. You would do anything to prove that you are a fan and declare it to everyone. You know everything about him and all his songs lyrics by heart! Everyone knows that you are completely crazy about Michael Jackson!

Obsessed. good god! who would have thunk it?

At the moment, I'm able to view to updates of the results! lol

Of the 34 people that played

13 - No.1
9 - Obsessed
5 - dedicated
5 -Regular
2- casual

ehehehe, I'm really suprised that a lot of them could get the no.1 fan status since Obsessed and Dedicated fan have very similiar qualities! hahah!

I got

Ultimate No. 1 fan!
Congratulations! You are No. 1 Michael Jackson fan! You know that from the moment you are born, your purpose is to love him with all your heart and do whatever you can to show it! You have been a fan for a long time and you collect every pictures and articles about him. You would do anything to prove that you are a fan and declare it to everyone. You know everything about him and all his songs lyrics by heart! Everyone knows that you are completely crazy about Michael Jackson!

Ultimate No. 1 fan!

i got the same :lol:

Ultimate No. 1 fan!

Obsessed fan!
Doesn’t Michael Jackson look gorgeous in his gold pants? You are a crazy fan and thinks about him all the time. You have all his albums, books, merchandise and listens to his songs everyday. Your diary is full of your feelings towards him and you talk about him to your friends all the time. You learn his dance moves and remember all his songs lyrics. Nobody can say anything bad about him in front of you or you will tell them off!

I don't think "My diary is full of my feelings to him." But I do know that he means more to me than other people do.

i'm obsessed :D hahaha :punk:i never believed that when other people told me i am ... hmm no i really think i am ..lol thanks for clearing that one for me :D

any other obsessed fans that wanna get in touch pm me :D

i don't keep a diary nor blog

Yeah! I'm Obsessed!

Obsessed fan!
Doesn’t Michael Jackson look gorgeous in his gold pants? (yes)You are a crazy fan and thinks about him all the time. (yes) You have all his albums, books, merchandise and listens to his songs everyday. (yes) Your diary is full of your feelings towards him and you talk about him to your friends all the time (no I can't, they don't understand). You learn his dance moves and remember all his songs lyrics.(yes) Nobody can say anything bad about him in front of you or you will tell them off! (hell yes!)

Don't have a diary or blog, but I have MJJC forum!

Dedicated fan!

You are dedicated and devoted but also act smartly. You love him for who he is and admire his incredible talent. You have most of him albums and books too but you are still trying to know more about him. You don’t like people misunderstanding him and try your best to educate people about him. You would stand up and defend him whenever necessary and you live your life by following his principles and kindness.

Ultimate No. 1 fan!

Same here!! I love him too much, Iwould give my last penny to his cd's :-D

Oh yes!

Ultimate No. 1 fan!

Niiice!:D

Ultimate No. 1 fan!!!!

I'm an obsessed fan

But how can that be ? I only talk about him 24/7, dream about him every night, defend him whenever I can but I don't keep a diary or a blog, so it can't be right! ( LOL!!!!!!)

Last edited:
Back