What Kind of Men Do You Girls Prefer?

zizousama

Proud Member
Do you like bad boys, sweet ones, or is it about the confidence? Do you think of kindness and patience in a man as weakness? Do some women like to be treated badly? Do some women associate lack of consideration in a man with confidence? Enlighten men about you!

My favorite type of guy is the "bad boy with a heart of gold" as I describe it -- and I married one! When I met him he was in a rock band, had long hair, partied a lot etc. but I knew he was a good person because he treated his family and friends really well, loved animals, and had a very soft side. Eight years later he is much more comfortable letting his softer side show, and I love that he is incredibly sweet and kind and treats me like a queen. But I will always love that streak of badassness that has!

Overall I think women should look for kindness first when looking for a compatible mate. My friend says she evaluates men by how they treat their mothers, animals, and service staff they come in contact with. I don't think anyone wants to be with a jerk but unfortunately some women can be drawn to destructive patterns, maybe unconsciously repeating previous trauma. I certainly don't think women should ever put up with jerky, mean, or abusive men -- there are many other fish in the sea!

Would you define what you mean by "badassness"? Is it generally confidence? That he doesn't yield? Doesn't let people tell him what to do?

Would you define what you mean by "badassness"? Is it generally confidence? That he doesn't yield? Doesn't let people tell him what to do?

Hmm, that's a good question. Yes, it's confidence, but I don't think it's ever in a forceful, unyielding way.... in my husband's case, I like the fact that he plays guitar and loves rock 'n' roll, will sometimes wear a leather jacket or funky clothes, and knows how to go out and have fun, etc. But those are really just surface things that are to my personal taste. Without his kindness and good soul, none of that would mean a thing.

I think some girls also like Michael because he has those two sides -- the soft-spoken, loving, thoughtful side and the flashy, powerful performer side.

Are you concerned about your confidence level when interacting with girls? If so, I'm sure they will like you if you relax and be yourself! :yes:

It is that just I think my girl confuses my patience with her, kindness, affection, and caring for her feelings with me being a wimp?!! I am quite confident and do as I please as long as it is not harmful to others and wouldn't let anyone control me or anything. I am my own person and never let anyone use me or anything like that. I mean the two are different. So I wanted to see how girls view this kindness and confidence thing.

I think that when a man is confident, he doesn't have to act like a macho or player, so he can show his kindness and that's what makes him more real. And that's what I want in a man. :)

Speaking of confidence i've come to find that the people who are really loud and need to make themselves noticed are the least confident people you could meet. It's usually the quite ones in the backround who are more confident because they know that they got nothing to proove to people

This is just from my own experience

All these threads about men :lol: MJJC wants some lovinnnnn! :p

I must say I prefer guys like Michael. He's my dream man. He's the one and only. I love man that is very caring and never selfish. I love man that never afraid to express himself. If he is embarrassed then show it, there's no need to pretend macho. I actually like people who seldom speaks vulgar words. It's ok if he's so angry at something but not always.

My favorite type of guy is the "bad boy with a heart of gold"

I think you're talking about it as well:

:D

Bad-michael-jackson-7647459-787-1344.jpg

bad.jpg

Michael+Jackson+Bad+behind+the+scenes.jpg

michael_jackson_bad.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild:

:wub:

My favorite type of guy is the "bad boy with a heart of gold" as I describe it -- and I married one! When I met him he was in a rock band, had long hair, partied a lot etc. but I knew he was a good person because he treated his family and friends really well, loved animals, and had a very soft side. Eight years later he is much more comfortable letting his softer side show, and I love that he is incredibly sweet and kind and treats me like a queen. But I will always love that streak of badassness that has!

Overall I think women should look for kindness first when looking for a compatible mate. My friend says she evaluates men by how they treat their mothers, animals, and service staff they come in contact with. I don't think anyone wants to be with a jerk but unfortunately some women can be drawn to destructive patterns, maybe unconsciously repeating previous trauma. I certainly don't think women should ever put up with jerky, mean, or abusive men -- there are many other fish in the sea!

OMG they do excist!!!
I prefer a guy to be just like you said bad but with a golden heart.
But I seem to attract only the bad part...

I must say I prefer guys like Michael. He's my dream man. He's the one and only. I love man that is very caring and never selfish. I love man that never afraid to express himself. If he is embarrassed then show it, there's no need to pretend macho. I actually like people who seldom speaks vulgar words. It's ok if he's so angry at something but not always.

Yeah I'd love to meet someone like Michael some day and spend my life with him :love:

I like how every thread transforms into MJ thread around here lol. I guess I gotta buy me a BAD custom.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Never cared for the bad boy type. Good will win out every time. Good, decent, attentive, caring, sensitive, kind, loyal, trustworthy, honest, funny (but not annoyingly funny), shy, humble, down to earth, quiet, fun, silly (when appropriate), charming, romantic (but not overly), straight and employed.

I guess it's all too much to ask. Heh.

Never cared for the bad boy type. Good will win out every time. Good, decent, attentive, caring, sensitive, kind, loyal, trustworthy, honest, funny (but not annoyingly funny), shy, humble, down to earth, quiet, fun, silly (when appropriate), charming, romantic (but not overly), straight and employed.

LMFAO!

:lol:

Basic and fair!

I also posted this in another thread:
For me, it's :

Intelligent
Mature
Responsible
Good hygiene
Good manners
Good heart
Good career
Good sense of humour
and would make a good father.

This is madness!

As weird as it may sound, some girls do want kindness from their men but once you've given them, they think they've owned you or tamed you and brought you to your knees. They don't think that you're doing this willingly and out of love for them and that you can stop doing it. Very twisted if you ask me! And once you switch with them and not care, they see you as a MAN! More like they crave trying to get your attention and not your attention itself.

I'm just trying to understand as I like to understand what takes place around me.

Last edited:

LMFAO!

:lol:

Basic and fair!

I also posted this in another thread:
For me, it's :

Intelligent
Mature
Responsible
Good hygiene
Good manners
Good heart
Good career
Good sense of humour
and would make a good father.

Oh, good ones! I forgot some of those on my list of demands.:D

Intelligence is important but it's tricky because I don't want someone who is so showy about their intelligence that they make me feel stupid, lol.

Good manners and politeness are VERY important qualities!

Good hygiene is priceless...

One more to add...respectful.

Back