what kind of Cell phone did he have?

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Im looking into getting a new phone and i was just curious as to what kind Michael had.

interesting question. Im not sure, perhaps someone here knows?

i think he had a Black Barry i know that Bost Mobile has a Black Barry and there plans are $60 a moth for unlimited talk tex and web I have boost Moble and there the best i love the plans it the best pre paid cell phone

Yes, he had a Blackberry. I've also seen him with a Sprint Samsung M520.

If you're getting a new phone, I recommend getting a Blackberry. The Samsung one is a bit dated by now :lol:

I heard that when cell phones started to come out he said he didnt like them, cause noone would leave him in peace, but then he HAD to have one, but he was not that into cell phones.

Yes, he had a Blackberry. I've also seen him with a Sprint Samsung M520.

If you're getting a new phone, I recommend getting a Blackberry. The Samsung one is a bit dated by now :lol:

Ew don't get the Samsung! My mom has one and hates it! The slider gets stuck a lot and the screen goes out hours at a time. Blackberries are great, but it's more of a surf the web type phone, and they are bulky. I love my Iphone, works great and any time I need help with it the Apple customer service has always been really helpful, even calling back to make sure it's working good. 10x better than getting my phone call being sent over to another country and there's a language barrier.

There have been reports that he had an iPhone as well. There was one report saying that he was addicted to all the apps on it! I'd love to see Michael playing with his iPhone!

When Michael was in an antique store "Off The Wall" in 2008, Michael was photographed using your cell. A fan captured the images and froze the exact moment that Michael put the cell out the car window.

The phone is from Samsung: Samsung M520 Slider Phone

This is the image frozen in time when MJ showed his cell....

At 2:07 Michael talking on cell and at 4:08 it shows the cell in the window::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhBpF98zSNk

2w32x6w.jpg

cellp.jpg

And this model is the same as in the picture above:

samsung_m520.jpg

Sprint-Samsung-M520.jpg

:D

Last edited:
ok. So Dont get a samsung.... hmm ok here are my choices. The reason i am getting a new cell is because im going to be going out of town in a couple of months and if my phone doesn't ring then i want them to atleast be able to send me messages. SO here is the phones im thinking of.

rim_bb_curve_8330_red_large.jpg
OR
samsung_trill_r520_large.jpg

I realize the second one is a samsung and for some reason i want a phone like Michael's. its something so odd but something so wanted lol.

Lol, it depends on what you want. The Samsung is mostly a phone for simple calling and texting, while the Blackberry is a phone with a strong focus on emailing/communication/web. Blackberry also requires a data plan, which could be an additional $35/month (depending on your carrier).

Mike had both brands so, really, it's your decision!

I bet he's talking to a girl on that phone! Setting something up for the night perhaps! :wink:

i think im going to stick with the blackberry... Red of course... to bad they didn't have any mj covers for it haha.

ok. So Dont get a samsung.... hmm ok here are my choices. The reason i am getting a new cell is because im going to be going out of town in a couple of months and if my phone doesn't ring then i want them to atleast be able to send me messages. SO here is the phones im thinking of.

rim_bb_curve_8330_red_large.jpg

I have that same BlackBerry color and all. if that's the newer Curve. I have been with the same service provider for years now,so when i upgraded to a 'smart phone' so to speak I got this phone for $9.95 all I was paying for was the might as well say 10 bucks for upgrading my aldeady had data package. so I got the phone free.
I chose the red one because I liked it out of the color choices.plus I had gotten plain cells in past..now it always makes me think of Michael,because of the colours Red & Black.

Edit:
I have no problems what so ever with mine..I have heard ppl having trouble,but I've not had any at all and I've owned this now for 7 months.

Last edited:
i keep hearing bad things about the blackberry. i mean everyone i talk to has taken them back so many times. I think im getting an LG Banter. idk but i cant stay with this one i have.

I recently got rid of my blackberry because after a while it started shutting off, running slow, freezing ALL THE DAMN TIME! I literally wanted to throw it out the window..i now have an Android phone and i love it

So cool Michael had a Blackberry :D He always knew what's cool.

When Michael was in an antique store "Off The Wall" in 2008, Michael was photographed using your cell. A fan captured the images and froze the exact moment that Michael put the cell out the car window.

The phone is from Samsung: Samsung M520 Slider Phone

This is the image frozen in time when MJ showed his cell....

At 2:07 Michael talking on cell and at 4:08 it shows the cell in the window::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhBpF98zSNk

2w32x6w.jpg

cellp.jpg

Aww I remember this.. good times :wub:

its a toss up right now between a bb and a LG Banter. I dont want to get in Oklahoma and have a problem with my phone freezing up or just not working so i think im going to go with the banter..... Maybe...

couldn't afford an iphone if i wanted it.

I pay just as much for my iPhone as I did for my old Blackberry Curve.

But either way, congrats on the new phone! I never had many complaints about my BB... but now that I have iPhone, I will never go back. :)

how do you put photos on to the bb? I want MJ's logo on my front screen can someone help me lol.

Back