What kind NEW shortflim of Michael Jackson would like to see for the new album?

knight56

Proud Member
What kind short film would u love to see Michael Jackson do for new album? MJ is know for making diff kinds ways of making short flim. You Rock my World was a good video but what if MJ just did a video where he just sings? No dancing just singing...like Childhood? What do you think..

that would be great!! kind of like shes out of my life with the chair and stuff:D

I really dont care if he dances or not if its got a good story line. I just hope its not another You Rock My World/Smooth Criminal treatment. I thought YRMW was way too similar to Smooth Criminal. Been there, done that.

I hope his new videos will be like the ones prior to You Rock My World. Cutting edge, avant garde, pioneering and totally unexpected.

I'm just so scared that he joins the nowadays pop music scene! I hope not! I trust that he's not!...and I hope that the albums has both great pop tunes and dramatic dark epics!

RS

i like the whole sci fi element that was used in scream, and i mean there were plans for a twenty minute sci fi short for unbreakable, so something like that would be cool. Tho i definately wanna see him dance again

I would love to see Michael in a very sensuous short film with an unexpected female. :wub:

Not necessarily as the very first short film.
But I would go nuts if there were many close-ups of his face with little make-up on it, a little sweat... :wild::angel:

It has just been such a long time that I have seen him with a woman and if I/ we can't see him with a "real" woman in his life than at least I need to see him with one in one of his short films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first version - short film with FX and elements like in movie "Constantine" (director: Francis Lawrence) about people which have demon inside
constantine-1.jpg

second version - short film with FX and elements like in movie "The Time Machine" (director: Simon Wells) about love and relationship
timemachinereview.jpg

:)

Last edited:
first version - short film with FX and elements like in movie "Constantine" (director: Francis Lawrence) about people which have demon inside
constantine-1.jpg

second version - short film with FX and elements like in movie "The Time Machine" (director: Simon Wells) about love and relationship
timemachinereview.jpg

:)
I love what your say...But please not shorts films with bling bling

IT all depends on the content and style of the music.. BUT a lot of dancing for sure.. People are always attracted to Mike dancing.

Keeping his great style of videos but bringing in a new flavor to it.. IDK what can be so different in the video world. Well different enough that would get TALK. But something..

I love his fantasy videos that take you to another time and place - like Smooth Criminal, Black Or White, Remember The Time etc. There is so much history, fiction and non-fiction to draw on, he could do a million different things. I definitely think he should have a few of those kinds of vids. Then maybe another video showing him performing (on stage or off) - like Give In To Me or They Don't Care About Us or maybe something like Will You Be There. So basically, he should do anything except You Rock My World lol.

OMG he could do something like "Gladiator" in Roman times! He could be Michelious Maximus...oooohhh :wub: and wear freakin' gladiator armour and shin guards and sword...........:stretcher:

I love his fantasy videos that take you to another time and place - like Smooth Criminal, Black Or White, Remember The Time etc. There is so much history, fiction and non-fiction to draw on, he could do a million different things. I definitely think he should have a few of those kinds of vids. Then maybe another video showing him performing (on stage or off) - like Give In To Me or They Don't Care About Us or maybe something like Will You Be There. So basically, he should do anything except You Rock My World lol.
Mm yea! :eek: I like those vids, where's there some kind of historic things in it. Like Remember The Time with Egypt, and Smooth Criminal with summer night 1945. lol :yes:
All those vids have in common have awesome dance moves. :shifty: I wouldn't mind if Michael put a hardcore dance number in the music vid also. :D

you know what I would like to see..

as he releases a DVD with his videos from this era.. he has one of his videos on there that is:::

an INTERACTIVE MUSIC VIDEO.. As in, they film a 15-20 minute video (Like the 'Bad' video length) with different scenarios, and outcomes, and we chose where the story goes as we are watching it.. That will lead into different clips and different dance sections etc... Something just REALLY DIFFERENT for music videos.

So the one we've seen on TV is just ONE scenerio and outcome.. now we could see different ones. Lets just say he fights the guy, he does not fight the guy, he gets the girl, he does not get the girl.. etc.. ANYTHING

Last edited:
ALSO for something a bit more simple.. He releases two or three music videos..

Then he releases on DVD or TV special how the three stories/videos connect.. It has stuff that happened before, in between, and after each video and how they go together..

Like we get them at bits and pieces..

^^^OMG That would be so awesome!!!! Chose your own adventure MJ short film LOL!!! I would totally buy that DVD!

Then he releases on DVD or TV special how the three stories/videos connect.. It has stuff that happened before, in between, and after each video and how they go together..

Oooh I like that - he could create quite a story that why and it would keep people guessing!

oh yeah like using max 10-15 secs of other songs off album between, one segment in between the larger films. And for there to be a triple cd set with acapellas, backing instrumentals/vocals, and the finished songs. This would be good for the fans who want to make remixes or sing one of his songs as would provide much needed pro backing instrumentals and accurate info on how he has manipulated his voice without having to sit there for hours fishing through the layers of music.

Ya know KOPV this kinda reminds me of R.Kelly and his "IN The Closet" series with the different senarios and cliffhanger stuff :fear:

I like the style of his old short films from back in the day. The back-up dancers, everyone on perfect beat.
I recognize that he is older as we age we grow and evolve, but for Michael and in his unique case, I'd like for him to show the haters and those in the media who expect him to fail; that he is STILL KING and HE CAN STILL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted him to do something for a long time now but now Missy Elliot beat him to the punch.. U know Mike has done a short movie like this but not music video..

All in 3-D.. a music video in 3-D.. I wanted Mike to do it, and be the first at it... But Missy Elliot did this not too long ago.. :(

Back