What killed Elvis Presley

music65

Proud Member
Chronic constipation killed Elvis Presley
May 8th, 2010
Author: Richard Henley Davis
Elvis Presley’s personal physician has decided to set the records straight by revealing the true cause of the King of rock and roll’s death.

Dr George Nichopoulos, also known as Dr Nick, was Elvis’s personal doctor for the last ten years of Elvis’s life. According to George Nichopoulos’s uncorroborated speculation over his death being caused by his fondness for junk food like cheeseburgers is rubbish even though they would not have helped what seems to have been a physiological condition which Elvis suffered from for most of his adult life.

Dr Nick paints the final years of Elvis as quite tragic with frequent accidents on stage which meant he had to change his jump suit during performances due to the debilitating condition which caused him great embarrassment.

Apparently Elvis was offered a colostomy operation but refused because of pride but the operation was not regarded as acceptable treatment at the time which may have also influenced Elvis’s decision not to have the operation.

Elvis’s Autopsy revealed that his colon was massively extended due to his condition, which caused the bloated appearance he had towards the end of his life due his excessive weight gain.

So Elvis Presley conspiracy theorists may have to resign to the fact that the much loved singer really is dead and now is the time to let him rest in well earned peace.

Read more: http://www.economicvoice.com/chronic-constipation-killed-elvis-presley/5009894#ixzz0nMQ5VdvU

The press have not been reporting this much.

Hamburgers.

Yes, I read the article. They're some nastyass factor in contributing to colon problems.

First of all let me say..I am a HUGE Elvis fan...with that being said..the way I feel about his death is like this. Elvis loved food. He loved Priscilla. He loved his pills. To me...Elvis died from a massive heart attack from eating to much because he had a broken heart because she would not go back to him....Priscella is the only person who ever said NO to Elvis and he couldn't change her mind. The ONLY woman he truly loved..he chased her away and she didn't come back. The pills were there before Priscilla was...Elvis took uppers to get up and downers to bring him down from the uppers. I think Elvis ate and took more pills the way he did at the end because he had a broken heart. I am old enough to know his life...I was 10 when he died....I was heart broken for years....I actually remember watching tv with my mom when they came on tv and said he had passed away. I looked at her and she looked at me....I guess I must of looked like I was gonna cry...cuz she said to me.."its ok you can cry".....and let me tell you, I did. That was the worst day in my whole 10 years of life. So yeah,,that is what I think killed Elvis.

They fed Elvis drugs and killed him because he wanted out. May he rest in peace very sad how they just kill off artist all he wanted was to do a gossipal album and try to help out poor black communities something the media refused to tell they don't want the world to know the truth i did my research and I have the most educated father who still on this earth telling me the real deal. They try to get his daughter in but Lisa back down because she knows that ish is serious something you can't get your self out of. Even thro I feel some kind of way about her but she did a smart thing.

P.S oh and Elvis didn't steal black people music he loved my culture and they force him to record those songs he even try to reach out to those artist he re-made their songs and its sad they made sure he didn't because they wanted all that blacks against whites thing

Dr. Nick gave Elvis many pills, which contributed to his death just as much or even more so than the junk food diet. Having people around him like Colonel Parker & the Memphis Mafia didn't help either.

Dr. Nick gave Elvis many pills, which contributed to his death just as much or even more so than the junk food diet. Having people around him like Colonel Parker & the Memphis Mafia didn't help either.

yup..I agree with this post too.

ok. this is his personal physician. they're still trying to figure out how Mozart really died. i'm beginning to wonder if anyone knows anything about anyone, because they keep changing the reasons why Elvis died. i wonder what the coroner from that time, said. then again, i wonder if that coroner knows for sure.

ok. this is his personal physician. they're still trying to figure out how Mozart really died. i'm beginning to wonder if anyone knows anything about anyone, because they keep changing the reasons why Elvis died. i wonder what the coroner from that time, said. then again, i wonder if that coroner knows for sure.

Yeah they change their stories all the time. I guess its really hard to say what happened unless you were in the room when it happened. We still dont even really know what happened to Michael. :(

I love how that article says EP had an "extended colon." He had a DIStended colon, not an EXtended colon. Is it his doctor that is supposed to have said that??? If so he is proving only why he should never have been E's doctor to begin with.

Elvis died due to a combination of things. The truth will likely never be revealed so all we will ever get is lies, speculations, and half-truths. But it's quite clear that Elvis had a very poor diet (corroborated by everyone around him) and he took too many prescription pills (also corroborated), which were over-prescribed by his idiot doctor, and which surely did a LOT of harm to Elvis' body. But his death and what caused it is far less important than the legacy he left behind.

I've been an Elvis fan ever since I can remember, and I was 9 when he died, so I followed all of that too. I also have a vivid memory of the day I heard on the radio that he had died. I was on a beach in Southern California, along with probably thousands of other people who heard the news when I did. And you could hear the crying and sobs echoing up and down that beach! And even at 9 years old, I cried too!

I'd like to point out too that Elvis did sing Gospel music as he wanted, and he made gospel albums. In fact, the only grammys he ever won were for his gospel albums. The only songs he didn't like doing were the goofy ones he did for the movies, which he also got tired of doing....another corroborated fact.

So anyway, Elvis was a King, and MJ was a King...and I'm grateful to have lived in both of their lifetimes!

I love how that article says EP had an "extended colon." He had a DIStended colon, not an EXtended colon. Is it his doctor that is supposed to have said that??? If so he is proving only why he should never have been E's doctor to begin with.

Elvis died due to a combination of things. The truth will likely never be revealed so all we will ever get is lies, speculations, and half-truths. But it's quite clear that Elvis had a very poor diet (corroborated by everyone around him) and he took too many prescription pills (also corroborated), which were over-prescribed by his idiot doctor, and which surely did a LOT of harm to Elvis' body. But his death and what caused it is far less important than the legacy he left behind.

I've been an Elvis fan ever since I can remember, and I was 9 when he died, so I followed all of that too. I also have a vivid memory of the day I heard on the radio that he had died. I was on a beach in Southern California, along with probably thousands of other people who heard the news when I did. And you could hear the crying and sobs echoing up and down that beach! And even at 9 years old, I cried too!

I'd like to point out too that Elvis did sing Gospel music as he wanted, and he made gospel albums. In fact, the only grammys he ever won were for his gospel albums. The only songs he didn't like doing were the goofy ones he did for the movies, which he also got tired of doing....another corroborated fact.

So anyway, Elvis was a King, and MJ was a King...and I'm grateful to have lived in both of their lifetimes!

yup and I own alot of his gospel cd's....I also have him on my ipod...Geez I love Elvis....I like you feel so blessed to of lived during both Michael and Elvis's life times. and yes i agree he hated singing those tacky songs in those movies...Colonial Parker made him do that. I absolutely love his 1968 comback special.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyCKNwA6RQc

What Killed Elvis? = Dr Nick, Food, Yes Men.

Gluttony killed Elvis.

Ah, not trying to be funny or anything...but am I the only one who thinks listening to Dr. Nick's explanation of why Elvis died would be a bit like listening to Dr. Murray explain why MJ died? :blink:

Just sayin.... :ph34r:

Yes, I agree with you. And I also think that if Dr. Nick gave two sh*ts about Elvis, he wouldn't be talking about the death that he contributed to with his chronic over-prescribing of drugs. Dude has no class.

I think Music industry get rid of the huge stars who can't function in the fame anymore like those who killed horses that can't run anymore...

they want to keep their legacy to make more money from them after death instead of letting them live and become so old until they lose their glamore...

that's why MJ said he will end like Elvis ,,,and MJ did his best to not grow older,,,eating healthy not eating at all sometimes , dancing all the time visting Klien 3 times a week..to look as young as possible...but this did not help him as it did not help Myrlaine Monroe,,,who according to Marlone Brandon was killed.

I think Music industry get rid of the huge stars who can't function in the fame anymore like those who killed horses that can't run anymore...

they want to keep their legacy to make more money from them after death instead of letting them live and become so old until they lose their glamore...

that's why MJ said he will end like Elvis ,,,and MJ did his best to not grow older,,,eating healthy not eating at all sometimes , dancing all the time visting Klien 3 times a week..to look as young as possible...but this did not help him as it did not help Myrlaine Monroe,,,who according to Marlone Brandon was killed.

I don´t think MJ really believed he would end like Elvis.
I think he told LMP so and what did she do?
She came running to him ,comforting him.
MJ was a man..

Back