what jacket you would want mj to be buried in

lmojackson

Proud Member
thats the jacket i feel our idol should be buried in

29fvyvq.jpg

The white suit he wore when the whole family wore white to the trial was pretty cool.

I actually would like to see him wear the Jacket he wore to the grammies back in thriller era it would really be amazing to see him where what began his success as an appreciated musician. Even tho he's walways been appreciated

lmojackson, I do hope he will be buried in something similar, though I'm sure he'd look beautiful in anything.

I dont know... all his clothes look so royal. I think he should be in gold

The white suit he wore when the whole family wore white to the trial was pretty cool.
awwww yea that was cute
I actually would like to see him wear the Jacket he wore to the grammies back in thriller era it would really be amazing to see him where what began his success as an appreciated musician. Even tho he's walways been appreciated
awww i love that jacket hummmmmmmmmmm
great idea
lmojackson, I do hope he will be buried in something similar, though I'm sure he'd look beautiful in anything.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I dont know... all his clothes look so royal. I think he should be in gold

yea the gold pants from the history tour heck yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Yes. The blue and yellow one from the 84 Grammies or the red and yellow one from the 1984 AMA's.

But damn....I'd rather not even think about him being buried. :(

I instantly thought of the blue jacket too. I love it.

How cool would it be if he was buried wearing a glove. lol. I think that would be a good idea. It's the ultimate Michael Jackson symbol.

Maybe a combination of all his famous clothes. For example: On his shoulders we see the shining shoulder path's from beat it jacket. We see some of his zippers back on it.
You see the 'V' from the thriller jacket.
His pants are similar to the golden pants.
With some golden elements in it.
He wears his famous white glove and a hat rests on his chest.

Alot of yall say the billen jean outfit hummmmmm i cant see that mabey the glove thats it

4ly8yvk.png

This is the jacket according to Latoyas interview in the news of the world. Obviously i dont know if this is true but its a gorgeous jacket

Back