What is your favourite section on the Thriller album?

Favourite section on Thriller?

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
Simple. The greatest selling album of all time has some timeless classics on it, that seem to get better with age.

Which sector on Thriller is your favourite?

1st
Wanna Be Startin' Something
Baby Be Mine
The Girl Is Mine

2nd
Thriller
Beat It
Billie Jean

3rd
Human Nature
P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
Lady In My Life

:clapping:

So difficult!

Last edited:
Of course 2nd: Thriller, Beat It and Billie Jean. Other sections are great too.

The 3rd. I love Michael's voice and tone in Human Nature and LIML and I love the groove of P.Y.T.

It's so hard because the album is so short and is amazing from beginning to end. I think the 3rd section gets is for me, with the 2nd close behind.

The 2nd - Billie Jean, Thriller and Beat it are absolute classics!

The second one. :)
"Thriller", "Billie Jean" and "Beat it" are just great songs! I always start to dance when I hear them. Of course I do love the other songs. "Human Nature" and "The Lady in my life" are so beautiful. But the three songs in the second section are his masterpieces.

Looks like many of yall didn't hesitate to choose one over the others.
I needed more time and the result is the 1st section.

I just don't like Thriller and P.Y.T at all, so the 2nd and 3rd are automatically off the table for me.
But do I like all the 3 songs in the 1st section? No...The Girl Is Mine is um....cheesy.
So, it was more like, deciding which song I dislike the least among the three.
Now, thinking about the strong points about the 1st section, it's a helluva opening for the entire album and the Thriller era.
WBSS and BBM both tough! He was on fire!!!
Esp. with WBSS, you just know this album's gonna be something right out of the gate.
He meant it when he was sayin he got to be startin somethin!:listeningtomusic:

Back