What is your favorite short film?

zero128

Proud Member
Hi.
MJ's Short films are so great.

What is your favorite short films?

My favorite one is...Black or White.

smooth criminal. remember the time. black or white and bad ...

I love certain short films for different reasons.:cheeky:
Thriller because it has lots of connections with my past.
The way you make me feel as the whole persuing the girl in the street and her trying to make out she isnt interested............the dance sequence in the street, shoot shoot shoot shoot! lol
and then that embrace at the end!:wub:
Rock my world, with Chris Tucker!
Smooth criminal.......of course! So many................how about all of them?!
^^^^^ and btw loving the siggy above me! ^^^ :yes:
Back in to edit post............how could I not mention Black or White? Esp the silent dance- MJ you panther you! Love it. You can really see in this how MJ was inspired by Fred Astaire......if you watch singing in the rain vid then you will know what I mean!

Last edited:
^^^ Not as sexy as we looked with pie all over our faces after our food fight with michael.

^^ :hysterical:

My fave is Smooth Criminal, hands down! Coolest thing I've ever seen! But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE BAD! and of course Thriller, and Ghosts....

I can't pick one favorite, because I have many favorites for different reasons. Here are my top favorites:

Blood on the Dancefloor
Remember the Time
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
Ghosts

Difficult choice...

Bad
Ghosts
Remember the time
You rock my world
Thriller
In the closet

Bad is my favorite short film..the choreography in there is SICK!! Then after that would be Dirty Diana followed by Remember The Time!

smooth criminal definitely i reckon besides thriller its his best short film all of it comes together so well its michael at his best!!!
i also love black or white but mostly the panther dance man everytime i watch tht just wow!

It's impossible for me to choose one video but off the top of my head, i'd say Smooth criminal and YRMW.

In YRMW, he does that dance step i love so much, the one i call "flat chin". I'm referring to the dance step he starts doing with his shoulders up and his head down just before saying "ah come on, come on, come on, come on." It is an enhanced Fred Astaire move right ? I saw Fred do that move in a video in which he's dressed a little like Michael in Smooth criminal.

Last edited:
I dunno really, but im so annoyed he didn't get to make one nowadays, i mean with todays technology he could have made unreal short films.

I wished he had the chance to do a video 2000 watts. That would of been ultra cool.

Hard to choose one, but I'll go for "Bad" and "Captain EO" :D

Back