What is your favorite MJ song and why?

Vengeance

Proud Member
What is your favorite song? (guessing its a Mj song right?)
And Why?

MY favorite Mj song varies and i kind of listen to one over and over for weeks then switch to a different ones and listen to that for weeks.

Right now Xscape is my favorite song.
My last one was "Cry" and before that "They Don't Really Care About Us" and before that "You Are Not Alone" so i keep switching my favorite and listen to it over and over again.

Reason being is the quality, lyrics and the way he songs it its just a great song i wish it didn't leak, also guys do you think sony leaked Xscape to wreck his album because they new he was passionate about it?

My favorite song by MJ and my favorite song of ALL TIME is "Speechless". I just feel safe when I listen to that song. Like no matter how bad everything seems around me, it'll all be okay. It makes me feel calm and at ease even I think I'm going to fly apart at the seams. It's just a very comforting song to me. ^_^:heart:

The Way You Make Me Feel.
It's so catchy, his voice is perfect, the tune is perfect, they lyrics are perfect...everything about it is just amazing and it always makes me feel good. Plus, it's been my favourite ever since I can remember. :)

billy jean------yes, a great song
why-----------hummmm a tune of early morning, early spring, early summer...
on the line-----slight dramatic feeling, like the rainbow after storm, maybe happy ending, maybe not, who knows... the rainbow doesn't concern the result, but a feeling that you had strived for with your life and now, GOD allow you put it down, for sure i hope it's happy ending :D

wow i might can speak more if the thread on performance...

most song i heard was with the performance, yes, almost every performance do a great job :D
however i'm not a eligible fan, i listen not much enough :p

Last edited:
The Way You Make Me Feel. I've always loved this song since I was 3 or 4 years old. The groove of this song and the way MJ sings the lyrics just makes me wanna dance every time I hear it. It's just a great feel-good song.

It's always changing, but at the moment it's either "Love Never Felt So Good" or "The Way You Love Me." The lyrics and melody for these two songs are just perfect to me.

I wish I could tell you.. If I could pick I would...

My favorite song is Human Nature but not because I think is the BEST music of MJ...I LOVE ALL SONGS!Is my favorite because was with this song I became a fan of Michael.I pay atettion in Thriller album.
And Human Nature is very,very sexy!!

Human Nature because the song is beautiful and its relaxing. Plus Mike's voice is awesome in it.

Its really hard for me to just pick 1!!!but if i could only listen to one michael song it would be Man in the Mirror so i guess that makes that my all time favourite song

Give In To Me is my favorite. Im a rock/metal fan and this IMO is MJ's heaviest song and its just a work of genuis I love it :D

My favorite song is Smooth criminal because it is "a song of begin". When i was 3 a watched Moonwalker....

Back