What Is Your Favorite magazines?

Karice

Proud Member
I LOVE Cosmopiltian. That is my favorite magazine in the world! ;)

Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

LOLWUT, that's some crazy edit right there!

My favorite kind of magazines are the science and nature type ones. Mostly National Geographic and Astronomy. I am not a subscriber to National Geographic though I would L.O.V.E. to be. I do have old copies of that magazine from the 80s. But I am subscriber to Astronomy. I have been getting that magazine every month since the early 90s. And I have kept every issue since then. I just L.O.V.E. that magazine because it is all about my one passion space.

Lately I read "First" and "Woman's World" magazines. These give a lot of health and beauty advice (and at middle age I need all the help I can get, hehe).

Sometimes I read "Life & Style", "People Style Watch" or "Glamour" when I'm in a less serious mood and want to laugh at celebrities or look at what's new in fashion. :)

I love magazines with hockey, Michael Jackson and with Naruto.

I have a subscriptions to Shonen Jump and The Hockey News.

I mostly read art and craft magazines: Cloth, Paper, Scissors; Somerset Studios; Create & Decorate. :) But I like People too.

Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!

LOLWUT, that's some crazy edit right there!

Huh :scratch:

Ermmmmmmm... I nearly always buy ELLE, I should subscribe. I also buy Grazia and Look.

I sometimes buy Cosmopiltan depending on whats on the cover. Very rarely buy Psychologies.

I used to be a member of The British Psychologyical Society when I was at University and recieved a subscription to the The Psychologist magazine.

So umm mostly I'm about fashion and psychology with some womens lifestyle thrown in!

Huh :scratch:
This thread was originally a story about a homosexual couple, the lack of paragraphs was disturbing...but 5 seconds later it changed to this, lol.

OTNT: I don't get magazines any more.

This thread was originally a story about a homosexual couple, the lack of paragraphs was disturbing...but 5 seconds later it changed to this, lol.

OTNT: I don't get magazines any more.

Yes, you're right. I originally posted a story about a gay couople, but something went HORRIBLY wrong, and it ended up looking like one big run on paragragh, :doh:so I deleted it very QUICKLY as soon as I saw the one huge paragraph mess, and poasted a thread about favorite magaazines instead. :). I was hoping that no one saw the original post.... I wrote the new edit in like one minute later....:punk:

Back