WHAT is true about the tickets?

I just checked MichaelJacksonlive.com and it says this.

LENTICULAR TICKET

The tickets printed with the special lenticular process, were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson for the fans attending his shows. This is the actual "oversized" concert ticket, measuring 82mm x 186mm (3.23in x 7.32in) for the 50 This Is It shows at The O2. His hopes were his fans would want to keep the special ticket as a reminder of the memorable evening that they would share together.
The lenticular concert tickets feature one of eight unique designs printed via the lenticular printing process. Lenticular printing is a 3D process that can contain animation, multiple photos, morphing or a combination of these. The front of the ticket is the lenticular image and the reverse side is the standard ticket detail including the performer name, tour name, show date, venue, section number, row number, and seat number.
*Ticket images are not to scale and are a still image snapshot of the actual moving image represented on the concert ticket.

Yesterday there was alot of uncertainty about this...whether these are the tickets we would be getting if the shows had happened.....but now it seems. Or is this a lie from AEG? Simply to trick fans into keeping the tickets and them keeping the money? I really ain't sure what i want to do know...if MJ really DID design these for his fans..and so these ARE the tickets we'd be having......well....

i think they are the ones we were going to have, one side is the holographic the other side has your date/seat number etc

these are the tickets we were to be given anyways. Michael wanted us to have a memory of the greatest show, and therefore they are oversized and 3d. I cant remember where i saw this but its true

I think its the actual tickets, because it seem to go with the whole theme of the show, as we now have heard more about the details of it.
Personally, i would like the added option of having part of the cost of the ticket go to a charity for children, as i do not think they can defend to send us the ticket and keep the money.
But as a memory, I would love to have it.

i think they are exploiting the fans. i heard on Skynews that if fans want the tickets then we get that instead of our money back. i think that its a rip off and the ticket has been over valued. However if they said the money would not be going to them but to a charity then i would agree to it. but i won't be giving my money to them for free.

What the hell? Despiccable.

And about AEG...yeah...they should just send it to the fans and refund the money as well. Come on.

Last edited:
Back