What is the future of MJJCommunity?

MoeJack

Proud Member
I know we are all still devastated by the passing of our legend, but I was curious about the future of MJJCommunity. What will be the state of this forum in the weeks or months to come? Will it continue to function as a medium for uniting MJ fans or will it diminish once things are sorted out and the last remaining material from Mike is released? I hope that we continue to stick together despite the fact that there won't be any more 'news' on our beloved MJ. Any thoughts?

I to wonder this. I don't know what i'll do once everything is settle. I would come here for the latest just about every day but now what. *sigh* I don't know.

I'm thinking it might be too early for G to tell right now but if he's still willing, I don't see fans going anywhere, but I feel its kind of soon to foresee.

We must all be here. Active and pushing forward Michael's legacy.

We have to. :flowers: Please, Michael would hate to see this end.

I'll continue to post here as long as the forum is here, and I hope that's a very long time.

que sera sera

though i think MJJcommunity must live just as Michael's legacy. there will always be questions and "we've had enough" stuff. there will always be NEW FANS - they will need a place to come and have their questions answered

I have to admit, though I'm what some call a "Loner" and enjoy being alone a LOT of the time & I rarely feel lonely...because, as the song says, I know I'm not alone...I'm feelin' a little lonely tonight.

So, I'm thankful for this space, especially now. I hope MJJC is around for a long time to come. It's gonna take quite a while for some of our broken hearts to heal.

Like the family said in their statement WE are the ones who'll keep his legacy alive AND, IF Kenny Ortega has his way, THIS IS NOT IT and in the words of Michael: You ain't seen nothin' yet!

the forum lready seems so different. but,i think it shud stay. we need to keep michaels legacy alive. make sure every1 knows who he really was

Back