What is the best nightclub you've been to?

andyroser

Proud Member
I live in London so there's plenty of nightclubs around, I've been to a fair few and pretty much enjoyed every single one.

I went to a club last night in Kingston called Oceana (theres one in brighton aswell). For me it has to be the best club I've been to at the moment. 11 Rooms and 5 Bars.
My friends and I also had a VIP suite which made it much more interesting, the place is huge and is always packed out, the music couldn't get any better either.

One room is a New York Disco room which plays 70's, 80's or anything funky. I went in there about halfway through the night and just as I walk in the DJ begins to play Thriller, up I got on the dancefloor, dancing away with everyone then the DJ decided to play about a 10-15 minute long megamix of Michael! :D I absolutely loved it, the dancefloor got busier and busier! Just shows his music still sends people to the dancefloor (and I'm talking about 18-21 year olds).

Anyway, what's your favorite nightclub/scene?

You are soooo lucky!!!The club where I go to plays no MJ songs at all!!!we have only a few clubs here.. since I am only 20 I go to the only club they have avaiable. nothing special ugh.. They play ok music.Sometimes they play Miley cyrus, jonas brtohers and everyone is like WTF?? its hard to dance to that music!!lol.. but the club you went to seems cool!!!

I live in NYC and of course the night life here is great, been to a lot of great clubs here. Also been to good clubs in Philly and Toronto as well, but the best nightclub i've ever been to was in the caribbean. The music was great, people were real chill and I got free drinks all night so of course I was happy lol. Me & my friends didn't end up leaving until 9 in the morning so it was a loooong night, but hella fun! That was probably the most fun i've ever had.

Last edited:
a place called Jillian's , it is located in the Historic Browns Race Riot area, in the Business District next to the Gennessee High Falls Gorge. They have a fine dining area, Several themed dance floors, located on different levels of the club. Each dancefloor has a full service bar, along with adjacent restrooms. There are three different arcade areas, paint ball and a full bowling alley with it's own bar and DJ booth. On the top floor, you can enjoy a great cigar in the tobacco shop or go out onto the deck and enjoy the view, over looking the High Falls. There is also an eating area up there as well.

It is like a Mall of different bars, games and activities.

an underground (literally) tunnel called The Shelter in Shanghai blew me away. better than any of the joints i've been to in Europe with a variety of new urban/soulful music.

i've heard a lot of MJ tunes played (in one form or other), especially in Newcastle. feels great
f_smiley.gif
, but no surprise - the man's possibly the best selling act ever.

I've been to many nightclubs throughout the years...but...out of all of them, with no disrespect to the bigger venues, I enjoy the hole in wall, country bunkins, simple types ect. You meet some of the most interesting, fun, simple, down to earth individuals that don't make you feel like your at a meat market...

Call me old fashion...to me that is Sooo annoying...

Last edited:
a place called Jillian's , it is located in the Historic Browns Race Riot area, in the Business District next to the Gennessee High Falls Gorge. They have a fine dining area, Several themed dance floors, located on different levels of the club. Each dancefloor has a full service bar, along with adjacent restrooms. There are three different arcade areas, paint ball and a full bowling alley with it's own bar and DJ booth. On the top floor, you can enjoy a great cigar in the tobacco shop or go out onto the deck and enjoy the view, over looking the High Falls. There is also an eating area up there as well.

It is like a Mall of different bars, games and activities.
There used to be a Jillians in the Franklin Mills Mall in Philly...but they converted it into a Dave&Busters a few years ago, and I haven't really found it to be the same.

I love clubbing in Tokyo though, because most clubs don't close til sunrise on ANY day, and I never felt unsafe or worried about walking about during a certain hour. Also, each club is unique in style. One club will be house, another will be hip-hop, another will be a generic rock/pop kind of place on any given night.

Club Asia in shibuya = forever my spot:yes::D

they have jillians in other places ?? that is kind of cool. i thought it was a 1 of a kind, it doesn't seem quite as special anymore :lol:

hmmmm i wonder how many different locations they have ??

I have always wanted to go to Pure! But I did love the Ghost Bar at the Palms Las Vegas. And Tao Las Vegas.

I am def. gonna go to those clubs when I go down there soon!!I think i can???never been there, i can still try though.

I have always wanted to go to Pure! But I did love the Ghost Bar at the Palms Las Vegas. And Tao Las Vegas.

I loved the ambience of Tao ^_^

Ghost bar wasn't bad either :yes:

There were a few others I check out briefly but I can't think of what they're called :rofl: i'll come back and add them :p

They have a fine dining area, Several themed dance floors, located on different levels of the club. Each dancefloor has a full service bar, along with adjacent restrooms..

I'm not a nightclub person at all but the best that I went to was similar to what chichi described. It is located in Turku, Finland and I've forgot it's name. :D

Back