What is the age group most Michael Jackson are?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
What are the age group of Michael Jackson fans? I would say ages 29-50? What do you think? I think there are fans under 18 years old right?

I'm 14 and a few of my friends are fans to, MJ fans are all ages !! On this page alone there are 3 people ( including me) who are 14, but Im 15 this month

hm I don't think theirs many. I'm 14 & NONE my age where I live is a fan of him. They may like his music but they aren't insaley inlove with him like how I am. :(

Yer im 14 to, i have a few friends who are fans, but there not big fans! Not like me, they do tell me im to in love with him and tell me to shut up about him sometimes, but i dont listen! he he!

im 18 in 2 weeks, and this is no joke but only me and my best friend Rachel are the only MJ fans in the area im from and go to school in.
its good that me and her are best mates and MJ fans, we talk about MJ to like 4am every nite lol its sad and pathetic to some people, who arent mj fans, but to us its just the norm you know!! :p

Yer im 14 to, i have a few friends who are fans, but there not big fans! Not like me, they do tell me im to in love with him and tell me to shut up about him sometimes, but i dont listen! he he!

i'm 17 ^^ and so proud to be his fan!, me too!! i really hate it when people tell me to shut up about michael -__-

I'm 14, and there's one girl in my school who I always talk to about MJ.

I'm 18. I think a lot of fans on here will be of a younger age. Just simply because we're more technologically savvy and we've grown up with it. I'm sure there are millions of fans who haven't discovered this forum!

Michael is so universally loved, so I believe he has many fans of all ages.
I'm 16. :)

I'm 22. There are a lot of young MJ fans actually. I don't consider myself to be a young fan really lol 'cause there are many MJ fans who are younger than I am in their teens and younger even. There's something about MJ that's very magnetic and magical for younger kids I think. At least that's how it was for me when I became an MJ fan at age 4 or 5. However, It's probably more suprising to find younger fans of MJ these days for some I guess because of his bad reputation over the last 10+ years and always being in the tabloids, but Michael does have a lot of younger fans. I read an article about it the other day too in the paper where they stated that ever since MJ's death, he's gained a whole new load of younger fans, but MJ's always had younger fans. Especially for an artist his age, it was suprising I guess, but that's always been the case.

Just look at video of MJ in London and at the WMA's just a few years ago. Who was there supporting him? Mainly people in their teens and 20's. Michael has fans of all ages really. He just has a universal appeal period.

I'm 22 and I've been a fan since I was very little. Last year I passed the MJ mania to my cousin who's only 10 years old and she's such a big fan now. She knows all the songs, dances and she talks a lot about MJ. :D:D:D. So yeah, MJ has something that just attracts you forever...

Im 19. I have been a fan of Michael Jackson since before I can remember haha :p

Also I think there is already a poll somewhere of peoples ages somewhere here & the main age group was early 20s to early 30s...but that was a while ago & I cant find it.
And that is only on here & may have to do with 'tech savy' generations & such hehe
Michael Jacksons music can & is enjoyed by all ages :D

Back